Market Leader: Rackmount Servers
2021 IT Brand Pulse Rackmount Servers Brand Leader Awards
Two 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors: up to 24 cores per processor
Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
4 NVIDIA GPUs: Tesla V100 or V100S including SXM2 with NVLink inter-connectivity
Up to 2933MT/s
RDIMM 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
LRDIMM 64GB, 128GB
Memory Module Slots
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS)
HW RAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 240GB or 480GB
Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Power Center
Dell RACADM CLI
Dell Repository Manager
Dell System Update
Dell Server Update Utility
Dell Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
Hot-plug power supplies with full redundancy option
1 x 10GbE Intel Quad Port (2+2) Base-T NDC
1 x Intel 10GbE Intel Quad Port SFP+ (2+2) NDC
1 x Health status LED
1 x Power button system ID/status LED
1 x iDRAC ethernet port
2 x USB 3.0 ports
2 x Intel 10GbE adapter
2 x Intel 25GbE adapter
1 x Intel omni-path single port host fabric adapter 100 series LP PCIe adapter
1 x Mellanox ConnectX-4 single port VPI QSFP28 1 x EDR LP PCIe adapter
1 x Mellanox ConnectX-4 dual port VPI QSFP28 EDR LP PCIe adapter
2 x NVMe/PCIE SSD AIC in rear slots, 1.6/3.2/6.4TB (supported)
Support for the following PCIE NW adaptors:
Mellanox ConnectX-4 Single Port VPI QSFP28 EDR LP PCIe Adapter
Mellanox ConnectX-4 Dual Port VPI QSFP28 EDR LP PCIe Adapter
Intel Omni-Path Single Port Host Fabric Adapter 100 Series LP PCIe Adapter
Intel 2x 10GbE adapter
Intel 2x 25GbE adapter
1U Rack Server
Dimensions & Weight
Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.
Designed for the most demanding cognitive and technical computing
- Big data analytics
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- High-performance technical computing
Increase performance with flexible accelerator technology
- Features the latest generation of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors at 165W thermal design power (TDP).
- The C4140 delivers un-throttled performance with its unique interleaved GPU design and no-compromise acceleration technology.
- Supports up to 300W per accelerator card.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help insure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Market Leader: Rackmount Servers
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.