PowerEdge R340 Rack Server
Increase performance, ability to scale, and simplify IT with an entry-level 1U rack server designed for businesses with remote and branch offices
PowerEdge R340 Rack Server
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
RAID/Internal Storage Controllers
Boot Optimized Storage Cards
OS Media Kits
Additional Virtual Machines for Windows Sever
iDRAC Systems Management Options
iDRAC Service Module
Additional Network Cards
Optics & Cables for Network Cards
Additional PCIe Cards
IDSDM and VFlash Card Reader
Internal SD Module
Internal Optical Drive
BIOS and Advanced System Configuration Settings
Advanced System Configurations
Microsoft SQL Server
Additional Deployment Services
Keep Your Hard Drive for Enterprise Services
Keep Your Component for Enterprise Services
Data Sanitization or Destruction for Ent Service
Dell Services: On-site Diagnosis Service
Configuration Services Asset Report
Networking and Storage
Also included in this system
The following options and default selections are included with your order.
Boost your business productivity
- Increase performance with up to 100%* higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Scale your IT on your own terms
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2200 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5" hot plug HDDs or four 3.5" hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
Simplify your IT infrastructure
• Deploy multiple servers with iDRAC Group Manager, a built-in “one to many console”
• Remotely access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (with OpenManage Enterprise)
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise Suite
Training & Certification
"The PowerEdge R340 is a versatile little rack server with plenty to recommend it to a small business." — IT Pro
The IT Pro Products of the Year 2019
Channel Pro Reader's Choice Awards 2019
IT Brand Pulse Servers Brand Leader Awards
"It has the power and expansion potential to handle demanding business apps and is the only choice if you want the best remote management features on the planet." — IT Pro
"Our Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 review will show why this is a premium 1U Intel Xeon E-2100 server." — ServeTheHome