PowerEdge R7525 Rack Server
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R7525 is a highly scalable two-socket 2U rack server that delivers powerful performance and flexible configuration. It is ideal for all flash software-defined storage (SDS), virtual desktop infrastructure and data analytics workloads.
Tech Specs & Customization PowerEdge R7525 Rack Server
Trusted Platform Module
Processor Thermal Configuration
Memory Configuration Type
Memory DIMM Type and Speed
RAID/Internal Storage Controllers
Hard Drives for 2nd RAID Container
Hard Drives (PCIe SSD/Flex Bay)
BIOS and Advanced System Configuration Settings
Advanced System Configurations
Embedded Systems Management (Multi)
OCP 3.0 Network Adapters
Additional Network Adapters
Fibre Channel Adapters
NVMe and PCIe Storage Adapters
Boot Optimized Storage Cards
IDRAC Service Module
Optics and Cables for Network Adapters
OS Media Kits
Systems Management Upgrades
Internal SD Module
Virtualization Software and Support
IDSDM Card Reader
BIOS Settings - Standard
Also included in this system
The following options and default selections are included with your order.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloads
- Up to 24 direct connect NVMe supports all flash AF8 vSAN Ready Node
- Maximized storage and memory configuration option enables HPC, ML/DL/AI and rendering
- Balanced core count and GPU to support maximum numbers of end users
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Fortify your data center with integrated security
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
"It’s perfect for enterprises looking to maximise their rack potential and the innovative new internal system design pays dividends in features, expansion and cooling." — IT Pro