TP Link - 48-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch TL-SF1048?
What This Product Does
The 48-Port Fast Ethernet Switch TL-SF1048 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SF1048 provides 48 10/100Mbps ports. The TL-SF1048 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 48 user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1048 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 50%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 9.6Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Power Cord
- User Guide
TL-SF1048 DatasheetPDF, 352K, 3 pages
- 5-Year Warranty
The TL-SF1048 10/100Mbps Switch is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. All 48 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the energy-efficient technology, TL-SF1048 can save up to 50% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.