Dell Latitude 13
Companies and professionals that require the ultimate in mobility without sacrificing enterprise-class features.
Design You Want
With a robust, ultra-thin design that belies its smart price tag, the Latitude 13 lets road warriors travel lightly while making a big impression.
Productivity You Need
Beyond its smart design, the Latitude 13 also has the productivity-empowering features to keep your organization working at full capacity.
Versatility Business Demands
From virtualization readiness to systems management, the Latitude 13 has a range of options to help you maximize IT efficiency while maintaining a low total cost of ownership.
- Ready for Virtualization: VMware® and Citrix® technology let IT cost-effectively deliver a full PC experience to users in non-standard computing environments such as call centers, regional offices and hotels.
- Flexible Computing Solutions: Dell can work with your organization to build a comprehensive solution for virtualization-infrastructure sizing, deployment and ongoing support.
- Comprehensive Systems Management: Support for Broadcom® TruManage™ technology enables both "in-band" and "out-of-band" systems management.
- Easy Image Control: Dell ImageDirect service lets IT create, update and deploy system images 24/7 from a secure online location, while Dell Hardware Customization service can help to reduce costs through custom image installation and in-factory asset tagging.
- Security Inside & Out: Customize the Latitude 13 with the security offerings your organization needs, including solid-state drives (SSD), full disk encryption (FDE), Trusted Platform Module (TPM) control and Computrace® software.
- Backed by Dell ProSupport for IT: Designed to simplify operations for IT experts, optional Dell ProSupport™ for IT* lets you satisfy the ongoing needs of internal customers while freeing you to focus on strategic IT projects.
- Mobile Intel® GS45 Express Chipset ICH9M-Enhanced
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500MHD
- 13.3-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD (1366 x 768) Anti-glare
- Optional External 8X DVD+/-RW or Blu-ray Disc™
- Optional Dell 5540 HSPA (requires mobile network operator service)
Optional Dell 5620 HSPA Mobile Broadband Module (requires mobile network operator service)
Up to 802.11n wireless module
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Optional TPM Module
Optional Absolute Computrace software
Stereo headphone jack
Microphone jack and integrated microphone array
Integrated 1.3 Mega pixel webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
- 6-cell Lithium Ion sealed
65W AC Adapter
Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. |
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks. |
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION|
|International Onsite Service* - Provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling.|
Specialised Onsite Options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection|
Data Management and Protection
| Customisation and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.