Remarkably Thin. Stunningly Capable.
The Vostro V13 laptop offers premium design features, ultra-light mobility and essential productivity at (a) price that’s right for small business.
Thin, Light and Road-Ready Design
It may lighten your carrying case, but the Vostro V13 has the productivity-empowering features to keep you working at full capacity.
Support That Stands Behind You
When your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The Vostro V13 offers a suite of customizable service and support solutions designed specifically for small business.
- Mobile Intel® GS45 Express Chipset ICH9M-Enhanced
- Optional External 8X DVD+/-RW or Blu-ray Disc
- 6-cell Lithium Ion sealed
Stereo headphone jack
Microphone jack and integrated microphone array
Integrated 1.3 Mega pixel webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
- Optional Dell 5540 HSPA Mobile Broadband Module (requires mobile network operator service) (coming soon) Up to 802.11n wireless module
Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC)
Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro notebook solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, Automated PC TuneUp, DellConnectTM , and Advanced Configuration Services
All Vostro notebooks include:
- One-year limited warranty with Return Services and Hardware Warranty Support for the length of the warranty term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™ (via broadband connection)
- 1-year Online Data Back Up (10GB) to easily back up and protect your data
- Help keep your system running at peak performance with 1-Year Automated PC TuneUp subscription
- Easy setup, optimization, and troubleshooting of simple wired and wireless network connections with Dell Network Assistant
Vostro Services and Support Dell Basic Hardware Support with On-site Service – Most Dell systems are covered by a 1 – 3-years Basic Hardware Support Service as standard. This provides a variety of support options during business hours. Dell Basic Hardware Support includes:
CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service* – Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Computrace Theft Protection - Tracks stolen systems and remotely wipes sensitive data
Vostro Services and Support
Dell Basic Hardware Support with On-site Service – Most Dell systems are covered by a 1 – 3-years Basic Hardware Support Service as standard. This provides a variety of support options during business hours.
Dell Basic Hardware Support includes:
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters. Optional Services:
- On-Site System Setup*- Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, then let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
- Dell Support 3.4 – Keep your system in optimal working order by constantly monitoring, identifying known errors and presenting you with auto-fixes before you even realize a problem exists. You tailor the level of support that’s right for you.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your 1-year 10GB Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 30GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
- CompleteCare Accidental Damage Protection - Because accidents happen...CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service covers repair and replacement for various accidental damage, not covered under limited warranty, including spills, drops, surges, and breakage to select systems or peripherals. Get help when you need it from dedicated experts, available 24x7x365.
- Dell On Call - Fast, friendly and affordable telephone technical support for many issues not covered under your Dell Limited Warranty. Choose between a convenient one-year plan that includes coverage for 4 incidents or purchase a single incident for a one time resolution.