Simple, reliable backup at minimal cost.
Automate backups and save time with an affordable, high-density tape autoloader featuring a compact 1U design and remote management.
PowerVault TL1000 Tape Autoloader
- Subtotal $9600.30
Prices in USD exclude freights, import or local taxes. Freights and taxes will be paid upon delivery, directly to the carrier. See legal terms.PowerVault TL1000 Tape Autoloader 9600.3
- Network interface
IPv6 Phase 1 & 2 Ready and DoD APL
- There are two user interfaces:
- Operator Control Panel. Located on the front of the PV TL1000 tape library, the user can use the LCD panel to check system status, run diagnostics, view system logs, check and set configurations, verify drive operations, run an inventory and manage the system.
- Remote Web Management. The web-based administration can be accessed via a 10/100 BASE-T connection through any standard web browser. The user can check system status, view system logs, check and set configurations, verify drive operations, run an inventory and manage the system. In addition, the user can upgrade the drive and library firmware via the Remote Management Unit (RMU).
Environmental Operating Conditions
50 to 100.4 degrees F, 10 to 38 degrees C
20% to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Easy, automated backupWith remote management and time-saving automation, the PowerVault TL1000 autoloader is an ideal choice to simplify large or frequent backups.
- Convenient remote management — Monitor and manage from anywhere using a web-based browser.
- Time-saving automation — Eliminate the need to manually load and unload single tape cartridges to save time and reduce the risk for error.
- Fast installation — Simply unpack and rack the unit, connect the SAS cable, load tape media and power on the TL1000 to get started.
- Seamless integration — Easily integrate the TL1000 into your network and use it with Windows or Linux® operating systems.
Dependable, high-capacity storageDeploy a reliable backup solution with exceptional storage density and efficiency.
- Back up more data in less space with nine cartridges in a compact 1U chassis.
- Efficiently add or remove cartridges with the removable tape magazine and support continuous operation when inserting or removing cartridges with the I/O station.
- Deploy a certified, tested and validated solution compatible with PowerEdge servers and select storage devices and supported by common independent software vendor (ISV) packages.
- Support lights-out operations for unattended, automated backup.
Help reduce acquisition, administration and service costs with an affordable, future-ready solution.
- Minimize acquisition expenses with cost-effective hardware, media and software.
- Ensure long-term value providing forward compatibility to protect your investments.
- Help lower administration costs with fast bulk loading and unloading of tapes using removable magazines.