Optimize highly parallel HPC workloads.
Accelerate parallel HPC workloads with this 1U server node that offers 72 cores and low latency options, up to 4 per 2U chassis.
- Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor 72XX product family
Up to 4 x 1 socket nodes in the C6300 chassis: 64, 68 or 72 processor cores
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
- 6 DDR4 RDIMM @2400Mhz, up to 384GB (64GB DIMMs), 1 DPC
- 6 x 2.5” hard drive options per server node (6Gbps SATA)
Internal 1.8” SSD option for boot (120GB and 240GB)
SDHC Card option for boot (16GB)
- 2U 6300 rack mount chassis houses up to 4 C6320p 1U server nodes
- Dual hot-plug redundant high-efficiency 1400W or 1600W power supplies (200–220 VAC, 240VDC)
- Intel C612 chipset
- Maximum internal storage: 1.5TB SATA3
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16 PCIe form factor
1 PCIe 3.0 x4 DCS Mezz form factor
- Single Port 1Gbe LOM
Single Port CX4 100Gbe embedded (optional)
- Remote management:
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
IDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade option)
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell Open Manage Essentials
Dell Open Manage Mobile
Intel I350 dual-port 1GbE (PCIe adapter)
Intel I350 dual-port 1GbE PCIe (mezzanine)
Intel X540 Dual Port 10GbE 10Base-T (PCIe adapter)
Intel X540 Dual Port 10GbE SFP+ (PCIe adapter)
Intel X540 Dual Port 10GbE SFP+ (mezzanine)
Mellanox ConnectX®-3 VPI single-port FDR/40GbE QSFP+ (PCIe adapter)
Mellanox ConnectX-3 VPI dual-port FDR/40GbE QSFP+ (PCIe adapter)
Mellanox ConnectX®-4 VPI single-port EDR/40GbE QSFP+ (PCIe adapter)
Mellanox ConnectX-4 VPI dual-port EDR/40GbE QSFP+ (PCIe adapter)
Mellanox ConnectX-4 VPI dual-port EDR/100GbE QSFP+ (PCIe adapter)
Intel Omni-Path single-port (PCIe adapter)
Red Hat support only available with Red Hat 7.3 or greater
- 1 rear external 3.0 port
Boost HPC parallel application performanceThe C6320p is a balanced, high-performance server node optimized for highly parallel code in a dense C6300 4-node/2U solution, and ideal for workloads like financial risk analysis, deep learning and big data analytics.
- Next-generation Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) processor with up to 72 out-of-order cores
- Up to 4 nodes with 288 cores (max) per 2U chassis
- Multiple low-latency I/O options, Omni-Path and InfiniBand
- 6 x 2.5" SATA high-capacity drive configuration per node
- 6 DIMM slots of DDR4 memory for up to 384GB per node
- Up to 1.5TB of memory in a highly dense and modular 2U solution
Leverage compatibility and flexibilityQuickly and easily port and code highly parallelized and vectorized applications for optimum performance. Tailor and scale the C6320p for your HPC workloads with minimal code modification.
- Existing x86-based HPC applications readily port to the Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) processor-powered C6320p.
- Familiar tools and methodologies eliminate the need to retrain programmers to new interfaces and languages ─ saving time and reducing costs.
- Quickly scale up parallel processing with the C6320p’s modular building-block design that can easily grow infrastructure along with demand.
- Choose the low-latency I/O option that best suits your specific workloads to achieve higher performance and better, faster results.
- Auto-configure servers and optionally schedule health checks with zero-touch configuration.
- Leverage existing Microsoft, VMware and BMC consoles with iDRAC8 integration.
- Ensure fast problem resolution with proactive and automated support from Dell Support Assist.