Grow through collaboration.
Operate reliably, manage easily, and scale your business. Ideal for growing businesses with remote offices focused on collaboration and file sharing.
- 1 processor from the following:
Intel® Xeon® E-2100 product family,
Intel Core i3®,
- 4x DDR4 DIMM slots, supports UDIMMs, speeds up to 2666MT/s, 64GB max. supports registered ECC.
- Internal controllers: PERC H730P, H330, HBA330 (non-RAID)
Software RAID: PERC S140
External HBAs: 12Gbps SAS HBA (non-RAID)
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem: 2x M.2 240GB (RAID 1 or No RAID), 1x M.2 240GB (No RAID only)
- 2x Hot-Plug-Redundant 495W PSUs
or Single Cabled 350W PSU
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 430.3 mm (16.94")
Width: 218 mm (8.58")
Depth: 603 mm (23.7")
Note: These metrics do not include PSU handle, bezel, or tower foot
Weight: 26 kg (55.67 lbs.)
- Optional security bezel
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
- 2.5” SATA 7.2K
2.5” Near Line SAS 7.2K
2.5” SAS 10K HDDs
2.5” SAS 15K HDDs
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” Near Line SAS 7.2K HDDs
2.5” SATA SSDs
Note: SSDs are only available in the hot-plug configuration
- 4 x PCIe Slots:
1x8 Gen3 (x16 connector) FH/HL
1x8 Gen3 (x8 connector) FH/HL
1x4 Gen3 (x8 connector) FH/HL
1x1 Gen3 (x1 connector) FH/HL
- Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Power Center
OpenManage Mobile (requires OM Enterprise or OM Essentials)
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Microsoft® System Center
BMC Truesight (available from BMC)
Red Hat Ansible
Nagios Core & Nagios XI
Operations Manager i (OMi)
IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
Connect and manage your growing businessThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to grow through collaboration. Grow without limits* with this reliable and easy to manage server.
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
Operate reliablyThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 operates reliably so you don’t have to slow down when connecting and managing your growing business.
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*.
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
Manage easilyThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 is easy to set up and manage so you can focus on managing your growing business.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services*
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Grow without limitsThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T340 enables you to scale dynamically so you can continue to grow your business through collaboration.*
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.*
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.