Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Every aspect of the new Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet has been designed and tested to conquer the most extreme conditions.
You work hard. So does your Rugged.Performance you can count on: You have everything you need to run your projects with powerful, efficient fifth-generation Intel® Core™ M processors and up to 512GB of fast, reliable solid state storage.
Longer battery life: The Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet powers you through a full shift of projects on the go, and lets you stay untethered with optional dual hot-swap batteries so you never have to shut down apps while changing out a battery.
Engineered for extreme reliability.
|Easy outdoor readability: Work never stops, regardless of environment. See clearly in direct sunlight on a crisp, 11.6" multi-touch display that responds even while wet or when wearing thick gloves.||Bring the heat: Experience peak performance even in high temperatures with fourth-generation QuadCool™ fan based thermal management system that combines passive and active cooling.|
Tools for the toughest situations.Tested beyond the limits: No matter where you work – an offshore oil rig, limestone quarry, or overseas military base, carry the Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet with confidence knowing it has been tested for extreme conditions, and proven by MIL-STD-810G and IP-810G certification.
Equipped for real life: Build a productivity solution for any extreme situation with an extensive ecosystem that offers options such as a desk dock, vehicle dock, or a first full-size keyboard with an IP-65 rating that protects against water and dust intrusion.
Connect anywhere: Stay on the grid and in touch with what’s important using 802.11ac Wi-Fi, optional mobile broadband and dedicated GPS.
Security you can trustWith the same protection offered across Latitude and Optiplex lines, you can have peace of mind knowing your important data stays private.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud from advanced malware with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available from the factory so that IT admins can enable centralized, remote management of encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including FIPS 201-certified smart card, fingerprint readers or contact-less smart card reader.
- Secure credential storage is provided with a FIPS 140-2-certified TPM. Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
Easy manageabilityFull Dell management with Client Command Suite support. Factory Installed with Dell Command | Update allowing users to easily identify and download updates.
Dell Command | Update is also factory installed for easy customization of AC or battery power options, plus with Battery Extender Mode users can prolong battery life with one-click, reducing energy-intense hardware processes. Remotely manage your tablet fleet with optional Intel® vPro™ technology plus Dell unique-capabilities for out-of-band BIOS management that can be applied to multiple systems at once.
Outstanding reliabilityThe Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet is subjected to rigorous testing to ensure world-class dependability in the most demanding of conditions.
- Built to withstand harsh use in military, industrial and field environments; proven by independent testing to MIL- STD-810G and IEC ingress protection ratings
- Corning Gorilla Glass touch display offers an optimal viewing experience with reduced reflectivity, glove-capable multi-touch and outstanding durability.
- Your device is also backed by optional enterprise-level Dell ProSupport 24x7 to minimize downtime, all the time.
- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ M dual-core processors
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® HD Graphics 5300
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) 16:9 Direct-View outdoor-readable display with glove-capable multi-touch and Gorilla® Glass 3
- Up to 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3
- USB 3.0, micro serial port, mini HDMI, microSD card reader, stereo audio combo jack (All protected by port covers and HZO® liquid protection technology)
- External Options Only
USB Docking Only
- Pogo-pin connectors: Docking/keyboard (bottom) and modular expansion (back)
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 12.3” x 8.0” x 0.96” (312 x 203 x 24 mm)
Weight: Starting at 3.57 lbs. (1.62 kg) with single 2-cell battery
- Optional peripherals: Keyboard cover, kickstand, handle, shoulder strap, hand strap, carry cases, active stylus, extended I/O module (2x USB 3.0, Ethernet), barcode and magnetic stripe reader module
Optional docking: Desk dock with spare battery charging, third-party vehicle docking solutions
- Regulatory model: T03H
Regulatory type: T03H001 Energy Star 6.0, EPEAT
MIL-STD-810G testing*: Transit drop (48”; single unit; 26 drops), operating drop (36”), blowing rain, blowing dust, blowing sand, vibration, functional shock, humidity, salt fog, altitude, explosive atmosphere, solar radiation, thermal extremes, thermal shock, freeze/thaw, tactical standby to operational
Operating thermal range: -20°F to 145°F (-29°C to 63°C);
Non-operating thermal range: -60°F to 160°F (-51°C to 71°C)
IEC 60529 ingress protection*: IP-65 (dust-tight, protected against pressurized water)
Hazardous locations*: ANSI/ISA.12.12.01 certification capable (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C,D), CAN/CSA C22.2.
Electromagnetic interference*: MIL-STD-461F certified
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment