Focus on your business, we’ll handle IT
Easy to use, safe, and practical entry-level server for growing businesses. Ideal for file and print, and point of sale applications.
Your practical, entry-level serverThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, that’s why we offer the entry-level practical business server. Organize your data in one central data repository.
The T140 enables you to address common business workloads affordably.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File and print
- Mail and messaging
- Point of sale
Make IT easyThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business. You don’t have to worry about your IT infrastructure, we have IT covered.
- Work more efficiently with 50% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2200 processor, 11% faster data transfer speeds, and 20% more PCIe lanes*
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services*
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency
Keep your data safeThe Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, we protect your data, so it is secure.
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect your data and your customer’s data
- Keep your data safe with software RAID by saving your data automatically
- Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode
- Help data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers with System Erase of local storage
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise SuiteGain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell Technologies is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & CertificationEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Financing and leasingAcquiring the latest IT solutions shouldn’t be as complicated as running your business. With Dell Financial Services you can finance and purchase in the same place*. It’s quick, it’s easy and most important, it lets you keep the “flow” in your cash flow.
- Up to one Intel® Xeon® E-2200 product family processor with up to 6 cores per processor
Up to one Intel® Pentium® G5420 processor up to 2 cores per processor
Up to one Intel® Core i3® 9100 processor up to 4 cores per processor
Up to one Intel® Celeron® G4930 processor up to 2 cores per processor
- Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
Citrix® Hypervisor ®
Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
- Intel C246
- DIMM Speed
up to 2666MT/s
Memory Module Slots
- Front Bays
Up to 4 x 3.5" SAS/SATA (HDD), max 16TB
- Internal Controllers
PERC H330, H730p, HBA330
External Controllers (non-RAID)
12 Gbps SAS HBA
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS):
2 x M.2 240GB (RAID 1 or No RAID)
1 x M.2 240GB (No RAID only)
- Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
- Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Power Center
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
- 365W Gold
- Front panel: 1x USB 3.0, 1x iDRAC micro USB 2.0 management port
Back panel: 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, VGA, serial connector
Internal USB: 1x internal USB 3.0
1 x Gen3 slot (x16)
2 x Gen3 slots (x8)
1 x Gen3 slot (x1)
1 x VGA
- Tower server
- Tower Server
Dimensions & Weight
- Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.