Built to perform, ready to expand.
Accelerate performance in office environments with a powerful 2-socket tower server featuring an expandable design and quiet acoustics.
Powerful, expandable and quietThe PowerEdge T430 tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to small businesses and organizations.
The T430 is an ideal choice for a wide range of office workloads, such as:
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
Deliver peak performanceAccelerate your applications with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family and boost memory and I/O performance with:
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- 12 DIMM slots that enable you to expand memory capacity as needed
- Six PCIe Gen3 slots that deliver twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Scale and adapt with greater versatilityA highly flexible design lets you deploy server performance where it's needed and adapt as your requirements change over time.
- Install the T430 in a range of environments, thanks to a rackable tower design, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics.
- Expand your storage with your choice of internal hard-drive form factors and capacities, while protecting data with RAID options.
- Adapt to evolving workload demands with an expandable, virtualization-ready platform.
Maximize operational efficiencySave time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management, and help reduce costs with energy-efficient features.
- Simplify administration by automating deployment, management and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control server availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate at extended temperatures without chilled air.
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise SuiteGain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell Technologies is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & CertificationEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Financing and leasingAcquiring the latest IT solutions shouldn’t be as complicated as running your business. With Dell Financial Services you can finance and purchase in the same place*. It’s quick, it’s easy and most important, it lets you keep the “flow” in your cash flow.
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
Processor sockets: 2
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
- Intel C610 series chipset
- Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Maximum RAM: Up to 384GB (12 DIMM slots): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB
- SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD
- Systems management:
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade), 8GB vFlash media (upgrade),16GB vFlash media (upgrade), iDRAC Quick Sync
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for
Microsoft® System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware® vCenter™
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
- Support for up to 2 x PCIe 2.0 + 4 x PCIe 3.0
Chassis base height - 430.3 mm (17.04")
with feet - 443.3 mm (17.45")
Chassis base width 5U - 218 mm (8.58")
with feet - 304.5 mm (11.98")
front to rear wall (with bezel) - 558.6 mm (21.99")