Powerful, expandable and quiet
An entry-level tower server with adaptable performance and high capacity. Designed for small business data centers to handle office workloads.
צור קשר עם Dell (באנגלית)
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platformAdapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibilityDesigned to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5" or 16 x 2.5" drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automationDell OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated securityA comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise SuiteGain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell Technologies is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & CertificationEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Financing and leasingAcquiring the latest IT solutions shouldn’t be as complicated as running your business. With Dell Financial Services you can finance and purchase in the same place*. It’s quick, it’s easy and most important, it lets you keep the “flow” in your cash flow.
- Up to two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores per processor
- Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
Citrix® Hypervisor ®
Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
- Up to one NVIDIA Quadro P4000 (APOS/Customer kit only)
- DIMM Speed
Up to 2666 MT/s
Memory Module Slots
16 DDR4 DIMM slots
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
- Front Bays
Up to 8 x 3.5" SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) max 112TB
Up to 16 x 2.5" SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) max 123TB
- Internal Controllers
PERC H330, H730P, H740P, HBA330
External Controllers RAID
H840, 12Gbps SAS HBA
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS):
HW RAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 240GB or 480GB
Internal Dual SD Module
- Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Power Center
Dell RACADM CLI
Dell Repository Manager
Dell System Update
Dell Server Update Utility
Dell Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
- 450W Gold
Up to 2 hot plugs fans with full redundancy
- Network Options
2 x 1GbE LOM
(optional) LOM Riser 2 x 1GbE, or
2 x 10GbE SFP, or
2 x 10GbE BaseT
1 x Dedicated iDRAC direct USB
1 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0 (optional)
1 x Video
1 x Dedicated iDRAC network port
1 x Serial
2 x USB 3.0
1 x Video
2 x Gen3 slots (x 4)
2 x Gen3 slots (x 8)
1 x Gen3 slot (x16)
- Optional LCD bezel or security bezel
- 5U Tower or Rack Server
Dimensions & Weight
218.0mm (8.6") (base width)
304.5mm (12.0”) (with foot)
29.3Kg (64.6lbs.) 8-drive bay chassis
- Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.