If you find a lower-price advertised on the internet for an identical Dell branded electronic product or an equivalent (as determined by Dell) Dell, HP or Lenovo computer, Dell will match that price. Call or Chat online with a Dell Expert and we'll walk you through the process.
|Step 1: Identify the eligible, lower-priced product you wish to price match on a qualifying retailer website.||Step 2: Share the active link showing the exact-match, lower-priced item with a Dell sales expert. Share via the Chat tool on Dell.com.au or call 1800-812-392. Once validated, they will complete your purchase. |
Products Dell will match:
- Operating system
- Hard disk drive capacity
- Graphics solution (i.e. GPU)
- Screen Size and Resolution
- Touch capability
A new Dell personal computer sold by any of the retailer websites within Australia we will match (listed below), but only if that PC shares the same key specifications (listed above) as a PC on dell.com.au sold in the "for home" and “for work” sections and carries an identical E-Value code which must end with the letters AU. The price being matched must include delivery.
A new Dell Branded electronics or accessory item sold by any of the retailer websites within Australia we will match (listed below) with an identical Manufacturer’s Part Number to an electronics and accessory item sold in the "for home" and “for work” sections of dell.com.au.
What Dell won’t match:
- Any price from a paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website.
- Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued or special seasonal prices, Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards gift card offers or Dell Outlet.
- In-store only pricing.
- Any product purchase intended for resale. Dell will only match five items per customer.
- Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a long lead time or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
- The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
- Price match cannot be combined with or apply to Dell’s Employee Purchase Program or other Student offers or discounts.
Retailer websites Dell will match for pricing on PCs, Dell branded electronics & accessories:
- www.amazon.com.au (Shipped & sold by Amazon Australia)
|How Dell’s 30-Day Price Guarantee works|
We want you to enjoy your new Dell tech, not worry about the price. So if you see on Dell.com.au a lower price on your product purchase within 30 days of your invoice date, Dell will refund the difference. Less stress, more satisfaction, guaranteed.
|Step 1: Identify the same lower-priced product that you purchased within 30 days on Dell.com.au||Step 2: Share the active link showing the exact-match, lower-priced item with Dell sales support within 30 days of your invoice date. Share via the Chat tool on Dell.com.au or call 1800-812-392. Once validated, they will complete your refund. |
Dell’s Price guarantee applies for 30 days from invoice date to purchases from Dell or Dell.com.au only. Lower price must be for identical product & configuration on Dell.com.au. Limit five product refund per customer. Offer does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers (including Special Financing offers), gift card offers, bundles, free items, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as doorbuster, limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. Price guarantee does not apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers for which customer is not otherwise eligible, existing Deal of the Day, Daily Deals, coupons, mail-in rebates or rewards. Price guarantee cannot be applied during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
Dell’s Price Match & Price Guarantee FAQs
How does the Price Match work?