Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation achieves dramatic service level improvements
Date : 01/02/2017
Our infrastructure today reliably supports at least 2,500 concurrent users. As we serve more individuals and companies, we can meet the needs of our internal and external users with the same solid performance.
Prather, Division Director of Process Improvement and Oversight, Georgia SBWC
ChallengeThe SBWC had operated on a system for almost 10 years that required upgrading and improvement. The state agency decided to rebuild its technology (both software and hardware) to achieve better system performance and availability. It also wanted to deliver a more stable and productive user experience.
• Data Center
- 50% reduction in IT admin time
- 80% improvement in user efficiency
- 2,500 concurrent seats are supported
- Gain reliable disaster recovery and backup
- Substantial, annual cost savings
- Generate positive visibility statewide