More and more companies are discovering the many advantages:
-Cash flow management. You could tie up your resources in equipment acquisitions or bank loans. Or you could lease through Dell Financial Services, which allows you to pay for your use of the equipment in low, budgeted payments while retaining your cash for investing in higher return opportunities.
-Potential tax benefits. Certain finance structures may allow monthly payments to be treated as deductible operating expenses. Consult your tax advisor for additional details.
-Total cost of ownership. According to IDC, organizations using leasing, rather than buying and operating PCs for an extended lifecycle, could potentially REDUCE costs by as much as 24 %.
The Fair Market Value (FMV) lease allows you to obtain the low monthly payment for a lease while extending the option to return or own the equipment at the end of the lease term.
- Convenient fixed monthly payments
- Flexible terms available, including 24, 36 and 48 month terms
- The choice is up to you at the end of your terms i) upgrade technology and return old systems to Dell Financial Services; ii) extend lease for fixed period; iii) purchase system at the Fair Market Value at the end of the term
Companies seeking a solution that provides low fixed monthly payments and an easy way to ensure upgrades to the most advanced technology.
- At the end of the lease term, you may purchase the equipment for $1.
- Helps conserve cash flow.
- Predictable, fixed monthly payments throughout the lease term.
- Easy asset purchase at end of term.
- No security deposit.
- Payments commence approximately 30 days after the equipment ships.
Companies looking to conserve cash flow, while having low monthly payments, should consider the Finance Lease.