EndPoint Software Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”) APPLY TO SUBSCRIPTION BASED LICENSES FOR THE ENDPOINT SOFTWARE IDENTIFIED BELOW. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OR ACCESSING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE SOFTWARE OR ACCESSING OR USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, OR DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO, ACCESS OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
FOR PURPOSES OF THESE TERMS, “ENDPOINT SOFTWARE” INCLUDES ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CURRENTLY AVAILABLE SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE OFFERINGS THAT YOU SUBSCRIBE TO WITH DELL:
· VMWARE WORKSPACE ONE
· VMWARE CARBON BLACK
· SECUREWORKS MANAGED SERVICES
1. Your use of the EndPoint Software and any changes or additions to the EndPoint Software (collectively, the “Software”) is subject to the Dell Cloud Solutions Agreement located at Your use of the EndPoint Software and any changes or additions to the EndPoint Software (collectively, the “Software”) is subject to the Dell Cloud Solutions Agreement located at //i.dell.com/sites/csdocuments/Legal_terms-Conditions_Documents/en/uk/Cloud-Solutions-Agreement-UK-EN.pdf (the “Cloud Solutions Agreement”).
2. In addition to these Terms and the Cloud Solutions Agreement, each Software solution is subject to a separate software license agreement that will be presented to You during the onboarding, installation or provisioning process. By accepting these Terms, You hereby accept and agree to comply with the terms of the applicable software license agreement.
3. You consent to the collection and transfer of Your personal information to provide You with the Software. We will not access or use Your personal information except as necessary to maintain or provide the Software, or as necessary to comply with applicable law or regulation, legal process or a binding order of a government body. We will only use Your personal information in accordance with Dell’s Privacy Statement, which you can access at www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/policies-privacy-country-specific-privacy-policy.
4. ProSupport for the Software may be available for purchase from Dell and is subject to the Service Description located at www.dell.com/servicecontracts/global.
5. These Terms commence on the date you place your order and shall continue until all Software subscriptions and associated services (if any) have expired or been terminated. Each Software subscription will continue for the term applicable to Your order and will automatically renew in accordance with these Terms unless Your subscription is otherwise cancelled or terminated. Auto-renewal ensures continued use of the Software until You choose to cancel, with no need to keep track of renewal dates. Dell will automatically renew your subscription using the payment method on file until you choose to cancel all or part of your subscription.
6. Each Software subscription will be billed in accordance with the applicable option described in the table below and selected by You at the time of purchase. On the renewal date, your subscription will be automatically renewed for another term equal in duration to the initial term. You must cancel your subscription prior to the applicable renewal date in order to avoid renewal charges.
For Annual Subscriptions:
For Monthly Subscriptions:
7. Cancellation and management of your Software subscription is available within the Online Portal or through Dell_Data_Software_Assist@Dell.com
8. To update your payment method, change your address or view billing history, use Billing Accounts within the Dell Digital Locker. Please use the Dell.com account associated with your billing email address to login.
9. Dell reserves the right to cancel orders as a result of pricing or other errors.
10. You may contact your Dell sales representative for assistance with obtaining a copy of any of the documents referenced herein.
Rev. March 1, 2021