|The New Office. Takes the work out of working together.|
Microsoft Office now offers the option of purchasing a single copy of Office or an annual Office 365 subscription
which gives you the most up-to-date version as soon as it's available.
|The New Office 2016 suite:|
Office 2016 brings new unique features. Customize the look and feel of Office with new Office themes. The Tell Me feature helps you find Office functions quickly. Smart Lookup helps you fact check and look up terms without leaving your document. Enjoy expanded support with easier access to cloud storage, modern input compatibility, and seamless device switching. Your customers favorite Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) have been updated as well including real-time co-authoring, new modern charts and graphs, smart guides, and smarter searching to name a few.
Office Software Options:
Office 365 :
Office 365 is a subscription based Office product that goes where you go with all your devices. You get all the latest Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint,OneNote and more which are always updated. Receive 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage to store your data and access from anywhere. Call mobile and landline phones with 60 monthly Skype minutes per user.
• Office 365 Home – is for up to 5 devices. For 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android or Windows, plus 5 phones.
• Office 365 Personal – is for 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet including iPad, Android or Windows, plus 1 phone
|Office Home & Student, Home & Business and Professional – Three Office suites deliver powerful new versions of the applications you already know and trust. Each of these suites is ideal for those using a single computer for home or small business. Office Home & Student, Home & Business and Professional are one time purchase products vs subscription like 365. Cloud storage is not included with these Office suites. |
• Office Home & Student 2016 – Ideal for home users. Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Office Home & Business 2016 – Built for small business and home users who need to manage email, calendars and tasks. Includes all of the applications from Office Home & Student 2016, as well as Outlook 2016.
• Office Professional 2016 – Best for those who want Office with Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016 and Access 2016 on one PC.
The New Office 2016 Apps are built for teamwork with co-authoring, Skype meetings, and seamless device sharing; Work for you with powerful analysis, Smart Lookup, and Tell Me features; Perfect for Windows 10.
Buy Office today!
Pick the right Office for you
Office 365 Personal
Office 365 Home
1 PC, 1 tablet,
5PC, 5 tablets,
Core Office applications:
Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®.
| || || || |
| || || || |
Email, calendars and tasks:
| || || |
Publishing and databases:
Office on multiple devices:
Install Office on up to five PCs or Macs and on select mobile
devices when available.
Always have your applications, settings and documents
accessible when you need
Office on Demand:
Stream full-featured Office applications to any internet-
connected PC with Office on Demand.
60 Skype minutes
For 1 user
Per user for 5 users
1 TB Cloud Storage
For 1 user
Per user for 5 users
Easy annual subscription. Includes ongoing access to version upgrades, multiple device installs and access to multiple languages
|Tech Support|| |
1. What version of Windows do I need to run Office 365 or the new Office suites?
Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 is required.
2. What is the difference between the Office suites and Office 365 Home ?
- Office suites are designed for use on a single PC and cannot be transferred to a different PC.
- Office 365 Home is a subscription service that includes all Office applications. It can be installed on up to five PCs and includes additional cloud services, such as additional OneDrive® online storage and Skype minutes for home use.
3. Can I open Office 365 or Office documents using earlier versions of Office?
Yes, by using compatibility and service packs found at www.office.com
4. What is "the cloud?"
Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the internet).
5. Are the Office applications installed on my PC or are they actually in the cloud?
- For all editions, applications are installed on the customer's PC.
6. What is the minimum hard disk space required to install Office?
- 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available.
7. What are Skype world minutes?
- Skype allows you to call anyone, anywhere.
- Office 365 comes with 60 minutes per month to 40 countries.
8. What is OneDrive?
- Online (cloud) storage to upload files, and access from anywhere.
- Office 365 comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage.
9. Which of the following is a key feature that is unique to Office 365 subscription in comparison to Office suites?
- Product upgrades are included as long as the customer has a current subscription.
10. Why isn't OneNote included with the system?
- OneNote® is not part of the factory-installed version of Office; however, it is installed on your system. It will not be visible in the "Tiles" section but go to "Desktop" and you will see it listed under the desktop applications.
11.Did you know that with Office you can:
- Access information anywhere using your OneDrive account. The new Office is cloud-connected, and your documents are accessible from any device.
- Keep your hands free by privately viewing speaker notes, upcoming slides and presentation time through new features in PowerPoint® Presenter View.
- Use touch to take notes, write emails and access features with Office and Windows 8.
- Easily access recent documents in the cloud or from the newly designed Start screen.
- Simply sign in to Office and documents are easily accessible. When customers come back,
they pick up where they left off.
- Capture, organize and share information in a digital notebook, including notes, photos, web
pages and media — accessible across devices from virtually anywhere.
- With the new Office, sign in to an application to remember personal settings and most
- Save to the cloud with OneDrive to access documents from almost anywhere.
- Save documents online in OneDrive when signed in to Office. When offline, documents
are saved to a OneDrive folder on the local PC.
- Office responds to touch and stylus 3 as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse, so
you can easily create, edit, and read documents and presentations.
- An enhanced reading experience, regardless of screen size, makes it simple to zoom in and
out, and use touch to turn pages.
- Format and rearrange data easily — no formulas or macros required.