When did you join EMC and what roles have you held in your time here?
I joined EMC in May 2010 as a HR Coordinator. Then I was promoted first to a HR Generalist role in April 2011, and to a HR Manager role on April 2013.
What inspires you about our culture?
- Customer first approach.
- Delivering results, doing what we say.
- The passion for winning.
- One big team mindset.
- Acting with integrity and ethics.
What makes you excited about the future possibilities of Dell?
Even the idea of being a part of the Dell that will lead the change in IT industry makes me really excited. No doubt that the Dell will be the largest integrated technology company with the bundle of Dell’s server range + EMC storage offerings + converged infrastructure of EMC (VCE) and virtualization (VMware) offerings. Another point is that, we are all aware of the importance of software – defined data center and the Dell will be so well positioned for that. On top of that, with the contribution of VMware, we will be the one of top players in the cloud. It is obvious that there will be lots of new opportunities and challenges within the Dell and I am ready for them!
What do you think people interested in working here need to know?
- You need to know that you should have a business-focused mind.
- The result is not the only thing. Integrity and ethics are essential.
- You should not only have a passion for winning, but also be accountable.
- You will be the part of one family in an environment of trust.
What role have you played in helping your customers grow and thrive?
My main focus was aligning business objectives with employees and management. In order to achieve that, my approach was a proactive HR function, which spots issues ahead of time, is easy to contact, and responds quickly and efficiently.
What makes this a great place to work?
- We focus on achieving organizational goals.
- We have pride in our jobs and give our best.
- We enjoy the people we work with and work as a one team.
Describe your experience here using 5 words.