- The shipping address is the location where the carrier will collect your computer equipment.
- Be sure to remove any personal data from your system.
- Use sturdy corrugated cardboard boxes. We encourage the use of recycled boxes. Please make sure that the box is in good condition to ship your equipment.
- Wrap fragile materials individually so they do not touch each other.
Frequently Asked Questions
Battery Recycling – Packaging and Pick-up Instructions
If you would like to recycle your old batteries with Dell, please consider the following:
- During collection, please make sure your old batteries are stored in a cool, dry location.
- Place each battery in a clear bag or tape the terminal with duct tape or electrical tape. Transportation & safety regulations require that the terminals of certain battery types be protected to prevent contact with each other, as this can cause sparks and lead to a fire.
- Inspect the contents of your shipping box and remove foreign objects to avoid a safety incidents.
- When your box is full, tape the box closed.
- Remove old address/shipping labels from the outside of the box.
- Clearly write in big text "DELL RECYCLING" on the outside of the box.
- Once you make your online pick-up request, the carrier will collect the box on the date provided in their confirmation email. Please ensure you are available for the collection. If you or your package is not available, the carrier will leave you a note and return the next day for pickup. If you or your package is not available for a second day, your request will be cancelled.