EMI with Interest
1. Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
2. Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
3. The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
4. While you will not be charged a processing fee for availing Dell’s EMI option, the interest charged by the bank shall not be refunded by Dell.
5. You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
6. With Dell’s credit card EMI option, you can choose to pay in easy installments of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with credit cards from the following banks:
|Bank||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
No Cost EMI
1. What is No Cost EMI offer?
When you purchase a Dell PC through EMI, you will get cash back equal to the amount of interest charged by the bank of your credit card. The offer is valid on select Credit Cards with select EMI tenures.
2. How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
The offer will be listed with the product details on the page. Please check before making the purchase.
3. How many times can this offer be applied?
This offer is valid only on one transaction per card during the offer period.
4. Is the offer applicable on all Credit Cards?
No, the offer is applicable only on select cards.