7–12 working days (from the time Dell receives your order until delivery)
|Order submitted to Dell for processing.|
|Dell receives your order.|
|Working day |
|Dell confirms your order details and payment, and downloads the order to our factory. Note that payment must be received before the order is confirmed, and installment payments may take at least one additional day for payment.|
|Working day |
|System in production. Delays may occur at this stage if there are part shortages.|
|System leaves the factory and is handed over to Dell's logistic partner for delivery to your specific delivery address.|
|Extra time for delivery to East Malaysia.|
Please note that your order may be delayed due to the following reasons:
- If payment is not approved.
- If there are part shortages.
- If you ordered multiple items and there is a delay on one of them, we may schedule multiple deliveries so you can enjoy a part of your purchase earlier.
- Delivery to remote areas is subject to our logistic partner's distribution network and delivery scheduling.
- If you are not available at the time of attempted delivery, we will reschedule the delivery.
Dell Smart Selection Restrictions: Your order will be shipped only upon order confirmation. Order confirmation after 2pm is considered the next business day. Smart Selection estimated delivery times from order confirmation are 1 to 3 business days for Penang and Wilayah Persekutuan, 5 business days for East Malaysia; and 3 business days for the rest of Peninsular Malaysia. If your order contains non-Dell branded products and peripherals, these products will be delivered to you separately. Your Smart Selection order is subject to Dell’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale that are available on request or call us for more details. Available for selected Dell laptops and desktops only. Please check with phone sales expert or online chat representatives for availability.
Delivery at any time between 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday to Friday, except on public holidays, per Dell's standard terms and conditions.
Delivery appointment will be confirmed one or more days before the scheduled delivery time, and will be arranged after the system leaves the factory.
Delivery time slots are subject to our logistics partner's delivery scheduling. Delivery appointments will be arranged in three-hour blocks (For example, 9 a.m.–12 p.m., 2 p.m.–5 p.m., and so on).
What is not included in a standard delivery
- Expedited delivery service
- Delivery on weekends or public holidays
- Predelivery call for Dell printers and printer consumables, Dell accessories and third-party products
- Prearrival call by delivery person
- Time-specific delivery
- Deferred or fixed delivery dates
- Authority to pick up the order from the logistic partner or warehouse
- System setup and installation (available at extra cost)
Call to check order status, toll free 1800-88-4432, or
Visit our order status checker at //cs.ap.dell.com/support/orderstatus/index.aspx
Note: Delivery of goods is in accordance with Dell's terms and conditions. Any dates quoted by Dell for the delivery of the products are approximate only and shall not form part of the contract. Dell shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products and/or services, howsoever caused.