The copyright in all material provided on this site ("Site"), including but not limited to any software, text, images, audio, and video (“Materials”) are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, license, sublicense, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative words of any of the Materials in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Dell or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to you to display, copy, distribute and download the Materials on this Site solely for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not: (a) modify the Materials in any way, (b) use the Materials for any commercial purpose or any public display, performance, sale, or rental, (c) remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials, (d) "mirror" any Materials contained on this Site on any other server without Dell’s permission, or (e) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the Terms or these terms or conditions.
DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIM
Dell has a policy of removing content that violates the intellectual property rights of others, suspending access to Site (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the Site in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Site in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, Dell has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law.
If you wish to report a copyright violation in connection with content on the Site, please send a written notice to the following Dell Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement:
Attn: IP Legal Department - Copyrights
One Dell Way
Round Rock, TX 78682
Your written notice must contain each of the following:
• An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• A description of the work you claim has been infringed;
• Identification of the work you claim is infringing and a description of where the work is located on the Dell website;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Dell to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or by law; and
• A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your written notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
When Dell receives a notification of alleged copyright infringement containing the required information, it will remove or disable access to the content that is alleged to be infringing.
You may file a written counter-notification with Dell’s Designated Agent at the address listed above if you have received notice from Dell that it has removed or disabled access to content on the Site that you provided. Your written counter-notification must contain each of the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location from where such content was removed or disabled;
• A statement from you under the penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the content to be removed or disabled;
• Your name, physical address, and telephone number; and
• A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Dell may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person that provided the notification of the agent of such person.
Dell may, at its sole discretion, terminate the account or access of any user of the Site who is the subject of repeated DMCA or other infringement notifications.