If you are an end-user customer who bought new Dell-branded products directly from Dell in Thailand, you may return them to the relevant Dell factory within 14 days of the date of invoice for replacement or a refund or credit of the product purchase price. The refund or credit will not include any shipping and handling charges shown on your invoice. If you are an organization that bought the products under a written agreement with Dell, or if you bought the products under financing arrangements, the written agreement or financing agreement may contain different terms for the return of products than specified by this policy. Note: If your purchase qualifies for a promotion offered by Dell that extends the return period for a specific product, the return rights and obligations included with the promotion will apply to your purchase.
Exceptions to Dell's 14-Day Return Period:
• Software may not be returned at any time, unless the software being returned is:
- Application software or operating systems installed by Dell on a returnable system which is being returned within the applicable return period; or
- Media-based software that is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software that you have not accepted by clicking "I agree to these Terms and Conditions."
• Dell EqualLogic™ and EqualLogic-branded products, Dell|EMC, EMC and VCE-branded products, Dell Compellent™ and Compellent-branded products, Dell KACE™ and KACE-branded products, Dell Force10™ and Force10-branded products, PowerVault ML6000 tape libraries, PowerVault DL and DR products, Dell SonicWALL™ and SonicWALL-branded products, Dell Wyse™ and Wyse-branded products, Dell Quest™, Quest™, ScriptLogic™ and VKernel™ branded products, Dell Software branded products, Dell Data Protection | Rapid Recovery and Dell Data Protection | Rapid Recovery branded products, Dell StatSoft and StatSoft-branded products, non-Dell-branded enterprise products, enterprise software, and customized products may not be returned at any time.
• Licenses purchased under any type of volume license agreement may be returned only with the express approval of the publisher, which in many circumstances will not be granted.
• Non-Dell branded mobile phone offers fulfilled by third-party partners are subject to partner return policies, which may have shorter return periods.
• Dell reserves the right to deny any returns in circumstances involving repeated returns or violation of the Dell Terms of Sale, including in the event of fraud, unauthorized, or other impermissible activity.
To return products, you must call Dell Customer Advocacy Department to receive an Equipment Return Authorization Number. Arrangements for the return will be made with you at this time. To expedite the processing of your refund or credit, Dell expects the return of the products to Dell in their original packaging and sealed, within five days of the date that Dell issues the Equipment Return Authorization Number. You must also prepay shipping charges and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. Returned products must be received by Dell in as-new or as-shipped-by-Dell condition, including conformance to the specifications set out in your invoice, and all of the manuals, diskette(s), CD(s), power cables, and other items included with a product must be returned with it.
This Policy does not apply to any third party products (including software) purchased through Dell, Dell Spare Parts Sales, refurbished or reconditioned products or parts. This Policy also does not apply to Dell | EMC storage products.
Revised: 16 September 2021 Thailand