What is it?Dell Advantage for Association is an easy way for your association to offer your members an added value for membership. It’s a perks program whereby your members are offered a 10% discount on all Dell Inspiron 7000 series, XPS, and Alienware products purchased from the online Dell Home store at www.dell.co.uk (excluding purchases from Dell Outlet store, Dell Small Business products, and any third party products purchases).
What do we mean by an “association”?
Being an association has a wide range of purposes and definitions. For the purposes of this program, an “association” is a member-based organization of people who have joined together with the purpose of a common interest or goal. Membership in the association may or may not be free of charge.
In order to participate in the perks program, an association must:
- meet the definition of an “association” as set out above;
- have a minimum of 100 members;
- have an official website, with a membership login function (the login function must be password protected and only available to members of the association);
- have an official website with
an ‘.org’ domain (we may accept exceptions provided a valid reason can be given as to why a different domain has been chosen); and
- confirm that it has an up-to-date and accurate record of all of its members.
How do I join?Send the following information to Dell_Advantage_Association@Dell.com
- A link to your official website.
- The total number of members.
- A short description of your association (purpose, value proposition etc.).
- How you intend to make the discounts available to your members.
Once we have received your application, we will provide you with a response within 3 working days. If you are eligible to join, we will send you a welcome pack containing vouchers and further information that you may provide to your members.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us now to get started by sending us an email!
Step 1: What to do with your coupon code
When you receive your voucher, write it down, print it out or copy your code to enter at the checkout.
Step 2: Shopping for your system
Find the computer system that best meets your needs, and then add it to your basket.
Step 3: Entering your coupon
After you have added the system to your basket, enter your coupon code into the "Enter Coupon Number" box
below the items in your basket.
Next, click "Apply Coupon" and the discount should display in the summary.
(Do NOT save cart or proceed to checkout unless you are absolutely sure about using your voucher. If you click
either of those, it will use up the voucher and you will not get a new one.)
Step 4: Continuing to checkout
After you see your discount has been applied to your system, click "Secure Checkout" to continue to payment.
|Q: How will our members get the discount?|
|A: We send you the vouchers. You will have two options depending on what your webpage set-up is. Either we send you a unique voucher for your association with a set number of redemptions – all members use the same voucher. Or we send you a number of one-time vouchers that you will then have the option to distribute to your members.|
|Q: What discounts can we offer our members?|
|A: At the moment, we offer your members a 10% discount on all Dell Inspiron 7000 series, XPS, and Alienware products, found in the For |
|Q: Is there any cost associated with the membership?|
|A: No. This is completely free and without any strings attached.|
|Q: Do we have to share any confidential data?|
|A: No. We will not ask for your member's personal details at any stage.|
|Q: Is there a minimum spend to get a discount?|
|A: No, there is no minimum spend.|
|Q: Is there a maximum spend allowed per purchase?|
|A: No there is no limitation in terms of maximum spend.|
|Q: Is there a limit to the number of units I can purchase using the discount?|
|A: Yes. Your members can only use the discount voucher against one unit per order. The discount voucher can only be used once per order and per member.|
|Q: There is a discount voucher live on the Dell site, can I use this combination with the Dell Association discount?|
|Q: Can I get discount on S&P Products?|
|A: No. At the moment, the discount is only available on the Dell Inspiron, XPS, and Alienware products listed above.|
Placing an order
|Q: How do I make a purchase?|
|A: Please select the product you wish to purchase, add to your basket, and then enter your voucher code.|
|Q: Is Dell able to provide personal leasing or financing payment options through VIP?|
|A: No – full details of all payment options are available here.|
|Q: Can I pay with a non-UK credit card?|
|A: No. Your credit card has to be issued in the country where you are making your purchase. This is a safety for our customers to help prevent fraudulent transactions.|
|Q: Can I have my order shipped to a different address?|
|A: No. Your shipping address and billing address must be the same. This is to prevent fraud and protect you as a customer.|
Delivery, Cancellations and Returns
|Q: What are the lead-times for delivery?|
|A: The same as Dell's standard delivery lead-times|
|Q: Will I need to pay for freight costs?|
|A: Yes, all customers will have to pay for freight costs unless it is offered free as part of a product program.|
Warranties and Service
|Q: If I place my order via the Internet, when will I receive the order confirmation?|
|A: As soon as you submit an order, you will receive an Internet Receipt Number (IRN). This is sent automatically and gives a reference you can use to address any queries with your order before you receive formal order confirmation and your formal order number. The formal order confirmation will usually be sent within 1-2 days of submitting your order.|
|Q: What after sales support is offered?|
|A: Our customers have access to the standard Dell country customer care and technical support telephone queues for Home Customers.|
ContactIf you have any questions about Dell Advantage for Associations and how it works, please send an email to Dell_Advantage_Association@Dell.com.
For order related questions (delivery, payment, missing or wrong items), please click here.
For technical support issues, please click here.
1. The “Promoter” of this Program is Dell Corporation Ltd, Dell House, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1LF. “Members” means the members of your association.
2. This Program is not open to anyone professionally connected with the Program and discount vouchers will not be available to distributors, resellers or retailers, or employees of any Dell Technologies companies. This Program does not apply to any products purchased from the Dell Outlet store [Small Business Products store…].
3. Upon successful registration to the Program, the Promoter shall send you the discount vouchers; you will have two options depending on what your webpage set-up is: (1) the Promoter will send you a unique voucher for your association with a set number of redemptions – all members use the same voucher; or (2) the Promoter will send you a number of one-time vouchers that you will then have the option to distribute to your members.
4. Your members will be able to use their 10% discount voucher against a purchase of any Dell Inspiron 7000, XPS or Alienware product with a total value above £499 (excluding such products purchased from the Dell Outlet store) (an “Eligible Purchase”) from the online Dell Home store at www.dell.co.uk. One discount voucher per member and per year. The discount voucher can only be used once and for one, single transaction. The discount voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other Dell programs or promotions.
5. Purchases using the discount voucher can only be made in the Dell.co.uk online store, and the discount voucher can only be applied against an Eligible Purchase in the "For Home" segment.
6. When making a purchase through the www.dell.co.uk website, your members must enter the discount voucher code in the "Discounts and Vouchers" field on the “Check-Out” page and then select "Apply voucher". The discount will be applied automatically and the final purchase price will be updated. Members must check the purchase price and select "Secure checkout".
7. The discount voucher issued will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue, or as otherwise stated thereon. After this time, the discount voucher expires and will no longer be accepted by Promoter. After expiration, you and/or your members, as applicable, should discard this code. Under no circumstances will the voucher's validity be extended beyond 12 months.
8. Your membership in the Program shall continue for a period of one (1) year from the date of your successful registration. Before the end of the year, the Promoter will contact you to confirm whether or not you wish to renew your membership for another year. Upon renewal, the Promoter will send you the discount vouchers as set out in clause 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
9. It is not possible to increase or decrease the value of the discount voucher.
10. In the event of return of a product purchased using the discount voucher (via cancellation or refund), the discount voucher will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order. Returned purchases will be refunded according to the purchase price paid less the value of the discount voucher.
11. The discount voucher is an advantage to your members only. It is expressly forbidden to resell, draw or carry out activities for other programs and/or financial purposes in relation to the discount voucher. It is also forbidden to make discount vouchers available to any non-members of your organisation. Proof of such practices will cause the immediate invalidation of the discount voucher and/or the immediate termination of your Program membership, in addition to any appropriate legal measures that may subsequently be taken.
12. Under no circumstances will the discount voucher be converted in whole or in part into cash or any other form of financial benefit.
13. In no event shall the Promoter provide refunds in cash or otherwise of vouchers not used in full or in part by you and/or by any of your members.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Program without any prior notice.
15. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents you or any of your members from participating in the Program.
16. Acceptance of and use of the discount voucher by you and/or your members, as applicable, automatically implies acceptance of these Program Terms and Conditions. This Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all claims arising out of or in connection with this Program and these Program Terms and Conditions.