What is Dell Advantage for NHS?Dell Advantage for NHS is a loyalty programme, where NHS personnel can purchase Dell products at a discounted price.
NHS personnel get
• 10% discount on XPS, Alienware, Dell Gaming
• 10% discount on Monitors and Projectors
• 5% discount on Inspiron
• 20% discount on Dell Peripherals
NHS Discounts with Blue Light Card (BLC)
Dell is proud to announce that we are now cooperating with Blue Light Card, where you will find very attractive offers – not only from
it works ?
- First you must verify that you are NHS personnel. You do this by registering with Blue Light Card https://www.bluelightcard.co.uk/
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a voucher that will entitle you to discounted products.
- Go to the Dell website at www.dell.co.uk and click on For Home.
- Choose your product and enter your voucher. For a more detailed instruction, please check the tab How to Shop for a walkthrough.
- Enjoy FREE Shipping and share this offer with your colleagues.
Step 1: What to do with your coupon code
When you receive your voucher, write it down, print it out or copy your code to enter at the checkout.
Step 2: Shopping for your system
Find the computer system that best meets your needs, and then add it to your basket.
Step 3: Entering your coupon
After you have added the system to your basket, enter your coupon code into the "Enter Coupon Number" box
below the items in your basket.
Next, click "Apply Coupon" and the discount should display in the summary.
(Do NOT save cart or proceed to checkout unless you are absolutely sure about using your voucher. If you click
either of those, it will use up the voucher and you will not get a new one.)
Step 4: Continuing to checkout
After you see your discount has been applied to your system, click "Secure Checkout" to continue to payment.
|Q: Who is eligible?|
|A: All verified NHS personnel are eligible|
If you are employed and paid by the NHS, you are eligible.If you have an NHS ID badge, you are eligible
|Q: What discount can I expect?|
|A: All NHS personnel can receive up to 20% on Dell Consumer products, including free delivery and returns.|
|Q: Is there a minimum spend to get discount?|
|A: No, there is a no minimum spend on systems or accessories.|
|Q: Is there a maximum spend allowed per purchase?|
|A: No there is no limitation in terms of maximum spend.|
|Q: Is there a limit to the number of units I can purchase?|
|A: Yes, you can purchase only one unit per order.|
|Q: There is a discount code live on the Dell site, can I use this on top of the Advantage for NHS voucher code?|
|A: No, additional discounts cannot be used in conjunction with the programme voucher codes, however, the voucher code can be used where we offer money off on the Dell Site.|
|Q: Can I get a discount on accessories?|
|A: Yes, there is a discount available on |
|Q: Can I use the voucher anywhere?|
|A: No, voucher codes are |
|Q: What countries are eligible?|
|A: United Kingdom;|
|Q: How do I get a voucher code for this offer?|
|A: To receive your unique |
|Q: Can I share this offer with my colleagues?|
|A; Of course! Go ahead and share this fantastic offer. All of your colleagues are eligible for a 10% discount. Share the love.|
|Q: Do I need to renew my Membership|
|A; No. |
Placing an order
|Q: How do I make a purchase?|
|A: Once you have received your code on the BLC web site you can click on the link at the bottom of the page to go to the Dell website where you can select your item.|
You will then enter your unique code at the checkout and the discount will be applied
|Q: Can I pay with a non-UK credit card?|
|A: No. Your credit card has to be issued in the country where you are making your purchase.|
|Q: What payment methods are available to me?|
|A: You are given the option of PayPal, or Visa or MasterCard.|
|Q: Is Dell able to provide personal leasing or financing payment options through the programme?|
|A: No, full details of all payment options are available on our website as above.|
|Q: If I place my order online, when will I receive |
|A: As soon as you submit an order, you will receive an Internet Receipt Number (IRN). This is sent automatically and gives a reference number you can use to address any queries with your |
The formal order confirmation will usually be sent within 1-2 days of submitting your order.
|Q: Is the discount considered as a Benefit in kind?|
|A: Employees of certain countries have tax obligations on certain discounted purchases. Please check with your payroll team for detail about the taxation on your Employee discount purchase value.|
Delivery, Cancellations and Returns
|Q: What are the lead-times for delivery?|
|A: The same as Dell's standard delivery lead-times|
|Q: Do I need to pay for shipping costs?|
|A: No, Shipping is free|
|Q: Can I have my order shipped to a different address?|
|A: No. Your shipping address and billing address must be the same. This is to prevent fraud and protect you as a customer|
|Q: What post-sales support is offered?|
|A: You have access to the standard Dell country customer care and technical support telephone queues for Home Customers.|
|Q: My voucher code does not work|
|A: The following reasons could explain why a voucher does not work:|
ContactIf you have any questions about Dell Advantage for NHS and how it works, please send an email to Dell_Advantage_UKI@Dell.com
For order related questions (delivery, payment, missing or wrong items), please click here
For technical support issues, please click here.
2. The coupon will have a % discount off stated product(s). The coupon cannot be used against non-qualifying products or segments. The current discounts are 5% off on Inspiron, 10% XPS and Alienware. You will also get a coupon for 10% on Display and 20% discount on other Dell branded accessories. You may also receive special deals.
3. The coupon is only valid for online purchases. It is not valid for orders taken via telephone sales representatives unless otherwise stated. A sales representative via telephone will not be able to apply the discount, or place the order. Dell reserves the right not to give coupon discount if the applicable online Dell store is not operational for any reason.
4. The coupon may not be used in conjunction with other coupon offers. Only one applicable coupon promotion may be used for each online order submission. A coupon cannot be combined with other promotions unless specifically stated. Only one unit per coupon, and one coupon per year and customer will be honored.
5. The coupon discount will be applied during online order process after correct submission of relevant information, including completing coupon code during order process. Coupon discount will be included in price prior to submission of online order by customer. Coupon discount will not be applied to incorrectly submitted orders or requests for discount after online ordering process has been submitted by customer.
6. If you use this coupon and subsequently cancel or return the order, the coupon will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order. If you return your order, the refund amount will be the purchase price paid less the value of the coupon. Coupon may not be redeemed for cash and is nontransferable. Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees are extra, vary and are not subject to discount, unless otherwise specified.
7. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. All orders are subject to approval, and only binding when accepted by Dell in a written order confirmation. Dell is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions.
8. The coupon is valid only in the country where it was issued.
9. Dell reserves the right to cancel any order that is placed under wrongful conditions.