Are you currently, or about to become, a student at College or University level? Congratulations! This entitles you to great deals on Dell consumer products.
All we require is that you provide us with your student email and a copy of your student I.D.
• EXCLUSIVE 12% discount on XPS, Alienware, Dell Gaming (promotion ending on 21st October)
• 10% discount on Monitors and Projectors
• 5% discount on Inspiron
• 20% discount on Dell Peripherals
• Monthly promotions and unique discounts: Register your email address to receive special deals not available to the public
Great news : Offers can be combined with money off deals of the online store
How it works:
1- Get INSTANTLY your coupons here by simply entering your Student email address. Vouchers will be sent by email.
2- Go to the Dell website at: dell.co.uk/ and click on “Product” then “For Home”
3- Choose your product and enter your voucher. For a more detailed instruction, please check the tab How to Shop for a walkthrough.
4- Enjoy FREE Shipping and share this offer with your fellow students
Note : You can provide a scanned copy of your student ID to email@example.com if your academic institution do not provide you with an student email address.
Step 1: What to do with your coupon codeWhen you receive your voucher, write it down, print it out or copy your code to enter at the checkout.
Step 2: Shopping for your systemFind the computer system that best meets your needs, and then add it to your basket.
Step 3: Entering your coupon
Step 4: Continuing to checkout
After you see your discount has been applied to your system, click "Secure Checkout" to continue to payment.
Below we have gathered the most frequently asked questions by our customers. Should you not find the answer to what you are looking for, we have added our contact information at the bottom of this page. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here for you.
|Q: Who is eligible?|
A: Any students over 18 years old at college and university level (vocational school included) are entitled
|Q: What are the student verifications accepted|
A: You can provide one or more of the following student verifications
• Student id
• School certificate
• Academic e-mail address
• Any other admissible evidence
|Q: How long does it take to receive my discounts|
A: If your academic institution provides you with a student email address you can claim and receive instantly your coupons otherwise Send your application and proof of your enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The voucher will be sent within 48 hours, valid only for the country in which the request was made
Q: What discount can I expect?
A: You are now entitled twice a year to 10% off Dell Consumer hardware and up to 20% off Dell Accessories (Software and Peripherals) via voucher code on the ‘For Home’ section of your local Dell online store.
If you opt-in during the purchase process Dell may also contact you with occasional supplementary offers.
|Q: Is there a minimum spend to get discount?|
|Q: Is there a maximum spend allowed per purchase?|
A: No there is no limitation in terms of maximum spend.
|Q: Is there a limit to the number of units I can purchase?|
A: Yes. You can only purchase one unit per order
|Q: There is a discount code live on the Dell site, can I use this on top of the Advantage for Students voucher code?|
A: Yes, the voucher code can be used where we offer money off on the Dell Site. However, the coupon cannot be used in conjunction with the other
|Q: Can I get a discount on accessories?|
A: Yes, there is a discount available on
|Q: Can I use the voucher anywhere?|
A: No, voucher codes are
Q: Is there a solution for students abroad?
A: You can decide to get a coupon valid in the country you are studying or where you are from. You can redeem a coupon in any of the 14 participating countries. As explained above the coupons are country specific so just go to the relevant country page and follow the instruction. See eligible countries.
Q: What countries are eligible?
A: United Kingdom; Switzerland; Spain; Netherlands; Italy; Ireland; Germany; France; Belgium; Austria; Poland, Sweden, Norway
Q: How do I get a voucher code for this offer?
A: You can redeem your coupons
Q: Why do I need to enter my work email address?
A: Student email address is only used to confirm status as
You can also provide a personal email address. In both case and as per Privacy regulation Dell will not contact you again unless you opt-in to receive extra deals.
Q: How to redeem a coupon without student email address?
A: We have solutions for all Students. Send your application and proof of your enrollment to email@example.com. The voucher will be sent within 2 working days, valid only for the country in which the request was made
Q: Can I share this offer with my fellow students?
A: Of course! Go ahead and share this fantastic offer.
Q: Do I need to renew my Membership
A: You can purchase two products every year per offer. Your new coupon allowance is reset in January of each year.
Q: how do I replace my expired coupons
A: Coupons expire at the end of the calendar year. Just ask for new vouchers.
Placing an order
|Q: How do I make a purchase?|
A: Please go to the Dell website at //www.dell.co.uk and click on Product then For Home. Select the product(s) you wish to purchase, add to your basket, and then enter the Voucher Code you received in your welcome email.
You can use both your Accessories and Hardware codes on one order, however, as above no other codes can be used in conjunction with each other.
|Q: Can I pay with |
A: No. Your credit card has to be issued in the country where you are making your purchase.
|Q: What payment methods are available to me?|
A: You are given the option of PayPal, or Visa or MasterCard.
|Q: Is Dell able to provide personal leasing or financing payment options through the programme?|
A: No, full details of all payment options are available on our website as above.
|Q: If I place my order online, when will I receive |
A: As soon as you submit an order, you will receive an Internet Receipt Number (IRN). This is sent automatically and gives a reference number you can use to address any queries with your
Delivery, Cancellations and Returns
|Q: What are the lead-times for delivery?|
A: The same as Dell's standard delivery lead-times, please check the website.
|Q: Do I need to pay for shipping costs?|
A: No, Shipping is free
|Q: Can I have my order shipped to a different address?|
A: No. Your shipping address and billing address must be the same. This is to prevent fraud and protect you as a customer.
|Q: What post-sales support is offered?|
A: You have access to the standard Dell country customer care and technical support telephone queues for Home Customers.
|Q: My voucher code does not work|
A: The following reasons could explain why a voucher does not work:
- Check your entered 14 alphanumerical characters
- You did not select a Consumer product i.e. click on “Product” then “Home” tab in the local store.
- You are not shopping in the local store. Vouchers are country specific.
- The voucher code has expired. Voucher codes expire at the end of the calendar
|Q : I can’t redeem a coupon|
A: The following reasons could explain why your email address did not work during the registration process
• You have entered your email incorrectly. Please double check spelling and try again.
• You are entering a personal email address such as @gmail, @hotmail, @outlook. Your student email address is the only email address which will be accepted
• You are not attending an eligible school. You must be enrolled at a college or a university. Online courses do
• Our information is incomplete, and we have no record of your school’s email domain. If you wish to add your school to our registry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please note that this is for issues with vouchers only. We do not handle order requests, status updates, questions about models, configurations, or colors or where to find the most fabulous outfits for your next student party.
• You are not a student in an eligible country. See list of Eligible countries.
If you have any questions about Dell Advantage for Students and how it works, please send an email to Dell_Advantage_Student@Dell.com.
For order related questions (delivery, payment, missing or wrong items), please click here.
For technical support issues, please click here.
2. The coupon will have a % discount off
3. The coupon is only valid for online purchases. It is not valid for orders taken via telephone sales representatives unless otherwise stated. A sales representative via telephone will not be able to apply the
4. The coupon may not be used in conjunction with other coupon offers. Only one applicable coupon promotion may be used for each online order submission. A coupon cannot be combined with other promotions unless specifically stated. Only one unit per
5. The coupon discount will be applied during online order process after correct submission of relevant information, including completing coupon code during
6. If you use this coupon and subsequently cancel or return the order, the coupon will no longer be valid and the respective value may not be reapplied to another order. If you return your order, the refund amount will be the purchase price paid less the value of the coupon. Coupon may not be redeemed for cash and is nontransferable.
Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees are extra, vary and are not subject to
7. Pricing, specifications, availability
8. The coupon is valid only in the country where it was issued.
9. Dell reserves the right to cancel any order that is placed under wrongful conditions.