New Dell Boomi Online Community Fosters Greater Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
Date : 3/9/2016
Round Rock, Texas
- Provides one-stop site to engage, enable, accelerate and collaborate on Dell Boomi iPaaS, MDM and API management
Dell Boomi today launched a revamped Dell Boomi Community making it easier for developers, customers and partners to find information, collaborate, and get answers to questions related to Dell Boomi AtomSphere® iPaaS, MDM, and API management solutions. The completely redesigned Dell Boomi Community now provides greater access to the world’s largest collection of Dell Boomi experts, promotes peer-to-peer engagement among customers and partners, and leads to faster customer onboarding through extensive learning resources. The updates also allow visitors to discuss Dell Boomi product highlights and best practices, and join topic-based user groups, giving customers access to advice and tips from experts with experience solving similar integration challenges.
“Our Dell Boomi Community plays an instrumental role in helping our customers achieve success,” said Chris McNabb, general manager at Dell Boomi. "With this launch, we're ensuring that the Dell Boomi community continues to grow and thrive by offering even greater benefits, including collaboration between developers for sharing processes, components and connectors, faster self-service answers to questions, and access to the vital online resources they need to be successful.”
The Dell Boomi Community features:
- the largest worldwide collection of Boomi experts;
- a one-stop-site for Boomi customers and partners to access a repository of best practices, tutorials and expert discussions;
- simple, searchable access to thousands of help articles, discussions, ideas, videos and examples;
- discussion groups for focusing on specific integration topics and vertical challenges.
- ability to receive notifications to stay up to date on tips, how-to stories, product releases and features; and
- gamification features to encourage all Dell Boomi users, including system integrators, to earn reputation points by interacting with the community and sharing their expertise.
About Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi delivers the first and only multi-purpose PaaS for AtomSphere integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Master Data Management (MDM) and API Management, and enables customers to integrate any combination of cloud and on-premises applications without software, appliances or coding. Organizations of all sizes, from growing mid-market companies to very large enterprises, enjoy rapid time to value as a result of drastically reduced implementation times and substantial cost savings over traditional integration, MDM, and API management solutions. Visit http://www.boomi.com for more information.
Dell Inc. listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
Dell Analyst Relations Contact:
+1 (415) 284-2310
Eastwick Media and Analyst Contact:
+1 (415) 820-4494