Hutto ISD’s new digital classrooms boost student engagement and teacher adoption
We can have 625 people on the network at a time, and we don’t have any problems. In addition, the flow in classrooms is more seamless. Kids grab a Dell Chromebook like they’d grab a paper or pencil. Teachers are more comfortable with the technology because it’s easy to use and the devices don’t break. That’s a successful digital classroom.
- 100% reliable technology sparks student engagement and teacher adoption
- 50% lower classroom technology costs
- Faster WiFi and intuitive tools equate to fewer disruptions
- Eases growth by improving network flexibility and control
- Simplifies IT use and management
- Increases ROI