Latitude E6400 XFR : une révolution en matière de robustesse
Professionnels spécialisés ayant besoin d'un ordinateur portable ultrarobuste qui satisfait, voire dépasse les normes MIL-STD 810F tout en offrant une protection 24h/24, 7j/7 dans les environnements difficiles.
Built for tough environments, the Latitude E6400 XFR rises to the challenges you face every workday. The XFR is built to be ready out of the box to withstand pounding rain, blowing dust and dirt, extreme temperatures, accidental drops and more. Key rugged features include:
- Dell's exclusive Ballistic Armor Protection System featuring PR481™ chassis material provides twice the impact strength versus traditional magnesium alloy.
- The Latitude E6400 XFR with Ballistic Armor Protection enables excellent protection and is the first in its class to meet a 4-ft. drop specification. *
- With PrimoSeal™ technology, we provide the highest combined Ingress Protection rating (IP65), for enhanced protection against blowing dust and liquid.
Total Control Of OwnershipDell is committed to providing you the commonality, tools and service offerings to simplify IT management, so you can focus on the mission at hand.
The XFR shares the image and peripherals with the corporate-class Latitude E6400, helping you achieve a system commonality and a lower TCO.
Dell ProSupport service offerings help you deploy systems easily and quickly.
Uncompromising PerformanceThe high-performing, fully rugged laptop is the first in its class to ship with both Intel® Core™2 Duo processor with vPro™ technology and optional discrete graphics. The Latitude E6400 XFR has brains as well as brawn.
- QuadCool Thermal Management System enables the XFR to meet the MIL-STD for temperature extremes and supports world-class performance, while running the latest Intel® Core™2 Duo processors.
- Optional solid-state drives (SSD) can deliver increased durability and improved system performance.
- Extended field-use batteries equipped with ExpressCharge enables primary battery recharge times up to two times faster than Panasonic CF-30.*
Inspired DesignLatitude E6400 XFR features securely sealed port covers and a wide range of key peripherals to work wherever you need it to.
- Work in direct sunlight with the large 14.1" wide-aspect LCD featuring Direct Vue™ Technology LCD.
- Work with vehicle docking, which allows flexibility for police and field technicians to mount systems directly in their vehicles where they work.
- Get secure, simple, locking doors with PrimoSeal for exceptional protection while working in wet or dusty conditions.
- Carte Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
- Écran large transmissif 36 cm (14,1") Premium WXGA (1 280 x 800) avec technologie DirectVue™ pour une bonne visibilité en extérieur.
Disponible en version non tactile ou tactile résistante
- DVD-ROM, CD-RW/DVD, DVD+/-RW
- Modèle de réglementation : P02G
Type réglementaire: P02G001
Fiches techniques sur la sécurité des produits, la compatibilité électromagnétique et le respect de l'environnement (en anglais)
Page d'accueil de conformité aux réglementations Dell (en anglais)
Dell et l'environnement (en anglais)
Introducing Dell ProSupportProfessional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialised Onsite Options - Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed.|
|CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Service* - Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.|
Keep Your Hard Drive* - Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.
|Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through: |
|Customisation and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Microsoft Windows Vista Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity, and maximise the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed on-line options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximise productivity, and reduce end user requests and downtime.