Thin, Light & Sophisticated 34 cm (13.3") Laptop
Ultra-portable that travels as well as it works on your desk.
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Intelligent ProductivityWhether in the office or around the globe, Latitude™ E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration — The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive Webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Longer Battery Life — Choose a three-year warrantied long-life battery option, or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with Dell ExpressCharge™ technology, which allows for an 80 percent recharge in about an hour.
- Smart Controls — An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More — With Intel® Core™ i5 processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics on select E-Family models, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability — Use Dell Latitude ON™ technology to access your email, calendar and contacts without needing to boot up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.*
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Global Service & SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security & Systems Management: 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite* Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Mobile Intel® QS57 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics with dynamic frequency
- 13.3" WLED Anti-Glare LED Display (1366x768)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray, Travel Lite Module
- Battery Supply:
3-cell (30Whr), 6-cell (60Wh), Lithium Ion featuring ExpressCharge™
3 Year 6-cell (54Wh) Lithium Ion
6-cell (48Whr) Lithium Ion battery slice
65W AC Adapter with cord wrapping
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
- Physical Security:
Steel-reinforced Cable Lock Slots, Media Module and Hard Drive Locks.
User & System Security:
Smart Card Reader and Contactless Smart Card Reader (optional)
Fingerprint Reader OR FIPS Fingerprint Reader (optional)
Optional Encrypted Hard Drive provides full disk encryption
ControlVault – secure credential management within a trusted boundary
802.11 Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), 802.11i (WPA2), Virtual Private Networks (VPN) 802.1x with EAP modes and compatible with CCX 4.0
Designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|International On-site Service provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized On-site Options enables you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support -
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services -
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.