Flexible remote management
Manage your blades individually or as groups, in single or multiple enclosures, and within a data center or in remote locations around the world with the Dell EMC Chassis Management Controller (CMC). It provides:
• A single secure interface for inventory and configuration, as well as monitoring and alerting, for the enclosure and all installed components.
• Multi-chassis management from a single, embedded, agentless interface spanning nine enclosures and up to 288 servers.
• Propagation of chassis configuration settings from the lead chassis to member chassis when they join the cluster.
• Automated, agent-free updates of blade server BIOS and firmware on one or all 32 servers in a chassis.
• A profile of captured BIOS settings that can be deployed to one or all 32 servers in a chassis.
• Real-time power and thermal monitoring and management, including AC power consumption with resettable peak and minimum values.
• System-level power limiting and slot-based power prioritization.