Dell Precision T1500: Performance And Value
Running workstation-class applications on a tight budget.
At a GlanceLooking for a cost-effective system to drive your Computer Aided Design productivity? The Dell Precision T1500 boasts workstation-class professional graphics card options, yet offers a cost-effective combination of technologies designed to help make the most of ever tightening budgets.
Peace of Mind
- Now you can have the reassurance of a workstation that is certified to run one of the most popular CAD applications while offering the value of a mainstream business desktop.
- The Dell Precision T1500 offers a choice of ATI FirePro® and NVIDIA Quadro® cards and, with it, peace of mind when running AutoCAD on a complete, tested system.
- Unlike their consumer counterparts, professional graphics cards from ATI® and NVIDIA® are designed to deliver accurate 3D CAD model views and accelerated OpenGL® performance, and are tested in Dell Precision workstations for use with leading applications.
- Quad Core Intel Core i7 and i5, Dual Core Intel i5 and i3 processors.
- Intel® H57 chipset
- Entry 3D:
ATI FirePro™ V4800
NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 580
NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 380
NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 295
ATI FirePro™ 2260
All graphics cards support dual monitor configurations
- Integrated Intel SATA 3.0Gb/s controller supports RAID 0 or 1
- Integrated Broadcom® 57780 Gigabit Ethernet controller
2nd Gigabit port is available with the optional Broadcom® 5761 PCI-E card
- Integrated High Definition Audio (Rev 1.0 Specification) implemented with a two-chip audio solution comprised of the ADI 1984a High Definition Audio CODEC and the ICH10's integrated AC97/High Definition digital controller.
(W x H x D): 6.69" x 14.58" x 17.08" (17.0cm x 37.04cm x 43.38cm)
Two internal 3.5" HDD bays
Two external 5.25" optical bays
One external 3.5" bay
Slot 1: PCI-e x16 Gen 2 (half length)
Slot 2: PCI-e x1 Gen 2 (3/4 length)
Slot 3: PCI 32bit/33Mhz 5V slot (3/4 length)
Slot 4: PCI 32bit/33Mhz 5V slot (3/4 length)
Standard I/O Ports
(12) USB 2.0 (four on front panel, six on back panel, two internal)
(1) IEEE 1394a (one rear when optional 1394 card is installed in PCI slot)
Stereo line-in and headphone line-out on back panel
Microphone and headphone (mutes rear line-out) connector on front panel
- Optional Removable Storage
DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-ray disc® , USB media card reader
Dell 56K v.92 Data/Fax PCI modem
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
I/O Interface Security
Internal front panel chassis lock
- 350 Watt 65% efficient power supply
Dell ProSupport*Professional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology – rapidly responding to your needs, helping protect your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing proactive support services designed to reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialised Onsite Options - Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include: |
|Keep Your Hard Drive - Enables you to maintain control over your sensitive data by retaining a defective hard drive while receiving a replacement hard drive under the limited hardware warranty*.||Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides advanced proactive capabilities through: |
|Customisation and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a comprehensive, end -to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Microsoft® Windows Vista® Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity, and maximise the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed on-line options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximise productivity, and reduce end user requests and downtime.