Ruggedized. Fanless. Compact.
Compact, energy-efficient embedded box PC. Industrially ruggedized and ready for space-constrained, low-power projects.
Speed solutions to market in weeks, not months.
Small but mighty.The entry-level box embedded PC is ideal for bringing small solutions to big systems.
Rugged and durable: Runs at a minimum operating temp range of 0-50 degrees Celsius and designed to MIL-STD-810G.
Less energy, more power: Multi-core processors based on the Intel® Atom increase performance without sacrificing energy.
Embedded I/O: The wide array of wired and wireless connections make this the perfect embedded computer for applications such as kiosks and POS.
Ports & Slots
Dimensions and weight
We’ve got your Embedded PC covered.
Choose Dell ProSupport for 24x7x365 direct access to in-region engineers for advanced hardware and OS support. When necessary, and for Embedded PCs equipped with solid-state drive, Dell will provide next business day, onsite service after remote diagnosis.
Dell Deployment Services
Deployment services ensure your Embedded Box PC is configured accurately and quickly by our highly skilled experts.
Configuration & Flexible Branding
OEM-Ready version available for OEMs. From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your Embedded PCs can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you. Some options, such as memory and operating systems, change for OEM-ready.
- Intel® Atom™ E3825 Processor with Integrated Graphics (V3 D-1 CPU Stepping
- Ubuntu Desktop 16.04
- 4GB (1x4G) 1600 MHz DDR3L Memory
- 2.5 inch 500GB 5400 RPM Hard Disk Drive SATA
- Qualcomm 6174A Dual-band 2x2 802.11ac with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 4.2 + HS
- 1Yr Collect and Return Included - No Upgrade Selected
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 161 mm (6.5") x Width: 240 mm (9.5”) x Depth: 60 mm (2.5”)
Target Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs.)
- IP30 Rating
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- 1 USB3.0
- Fanless design, optimized for wall, and VESA mounting
I/O Expansion Slots
- 2 Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ‐45)
Serial Interfaces: 2 x RS‐232/485 (set by BIOS)
1 x RS‐232/422 via multi‐function port
- Optional Dell Boomi and Statistica software for backend data integration and distributed analytics. Optional Dell Edge Device Manager (EDM) for cloud-based device management. Support for third-party software solutions, including offerings from our qualified ISV partners.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v2.0 capable; Secure Boot, BIOS password and I/O port disablement. Selected OS may affect some features.
- Nominal input 24V DC (12-26V)
- 2 simultaneous displays: 1 DP 1.1 or VGA
Max Resolution: 4096x2304
Max VGA Resolution: 2560x1080 @60Hz