Height: 272.75 mm
Width: 32.48 mm
Depth: 307.24 mm
2.6 kg without SFP’s; 3.0 kg with SFP’s
- 10 Gigabit per second line speed per port, full duplex
- DC Input:
2V from shared power supplies in M1000e blade enclosure
Approximately 20 Watts without SFP’s
Approximately 28 Watts with SFP’s
- Module is unmanaged – all management occurs via NIC firmware or O/S, or external switch Device status is available through the M1000e Chassis Management Controller (CMC)
Dell 10GbE-k Pass-Through Module performs a power on self-test and various ongoing diagnostics to ensure proper operation
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Please see limits associated with M1000e blade enclosure
Dell M-Series blade customers enjoy increased flexibility of choice with more bandwidth and higher performance from the 10 Gigabit Ethernet Pass-Through I/O module. The I/O modules seamlessly integrate each PowerEdge server blade directly to your choice of external Ethernet infrastructure. In addition to improved I/O, the Ethernet pass-through module offers security benefits isolating server traffic to and from each independent server blade. Other features and benefits include:
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours* after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Limited Hardware Warranty
- One year unit exchange Limited Hardware Warranty supplemented with one year of Next Business Day Onsite Service part or unit hardware replacement
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, 4 Hour response or Next Business Day Onsite Service response.