Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density for traditional and emerging workloadsData center evolution starts with modern platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R7525 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides choice and flexibility to meet performance demands. High-level specifications:
- Up to 24 direct connect NVMe supports all flash AF8 vSAN Ready Node
- Maximized storage and memory configuration option enables HPC, ML/DL/AI and rendering
- Balanced core count and GPU to support maximum numbers of end users
Increase efficiency and accelerate operationsThe Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app and PowerEdge Quick Sync 2 to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Fortify your data center with integrated securityEvery PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Up to two 2nd Generation AMD EPYC processors with up to 64 cores per processor
- Up to three double wide 300W or six single wide 75W accelerators
- Canonical® Ubuntu® LTS
Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
- DIMM Speed
Up to 3200MT/s
Memory Module Slots
32 DDR4 RDIMM or LRDIMM
- Internal Controllers
HBA345, PERC H345, PERC H745
H840, 12Gbps SAS HBA
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS):
HW RAID optional 2 x BOSS M.2
Internal Dual SD Module
- 800W Platinum
Dimensions & Weight
*Dimensions do not include bezel
- Optional LCD bezel or security bezel
- Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME)
AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV)
- Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.
- Network Options
2 x 1GE LOM + OCP x16 Mezz 3.0
1 x Dedicated iDRAC micro-USB
1 x USB 2.0
1 x VGA
1 x USB 2.0
1 x Serial (optional)
1 x USB 3.0
1 x Ethernet
1 x VGA
1 x Power Button
1 x USB 2.0
- Up to 12 x 3.5”
Up to 24 x 2.5”
- Front Bays
Up to 24 x 2.5” with up to 24 NVMe, SAS/SATA (SSD/HDD)
Up to 12 x 3.5” SAS/SATA (HDD)
Up to 2 x 2.5” SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD)
- Up to 8 x PCIe Gen4 slots
- Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
Quick Sync 2 BLE/wireless module
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
- ReadyRails™ sliding rails with optional cable management arm for 4-post racks (optional adapter brackets required for threaded hole racks).