Travel lightly and make a big impression.
Your laptop is as much a part of your identity as your logo. With Vostro V130, you get premium looks that show you mean business, and a lightweight, full-featured design that lets you get right down to work.
Do more. Carry less.
It may have a slim profile but Vostro V130 has the productivity-empowering features to help you tackle big tasks wherever work takes you.
- Analog or digital? Your call. Bring presentations to life on monitors, projectors and HDTVs alike using the easily accessible high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) and VGA connections.
- Back it up, or add it on. Use the two USB 2.0 ports and the shared USB/eSATA port to add devices or back up data to an external drive.
- Put Bluetooth to work for you. Whether you have files to transfer, devices to sync or wireless hardware to connect, built-in Bluetooth 3.0 can help you do it all seamlessly, at blazing-fast speeds.
- Point, click, shoot and share. Easily transfer photos and videos to and from your Vostro V130 with the five-in-one media card reader.
Get peace of mind on your terms.When your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. That's why Dell paired the Vostro V130 with a suite of customizable support and security options designed just for growing businesses.
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software to support our small business users' needs.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like DellConnect*
- A 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty* with Return Services* and Hardware Warranty* Support for the length of the warranty* term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect (through broadband connection)
- One-year Dell DataSafe Online Backup to easily back up and protect your data (optional)
Vostro Services and Support
Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 24x7.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
Further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
Dell installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Online Backup and Restore Services
Vostro offers simple data backup tools to help prevent downtime and potential disaster.
RepairDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard one-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to four years.
- Optional External 8X DVD+/-RW
- Network connector (RJ45)
USB 2.0 (21)
USB 2.0/eSATA combo (1)
5-in-1 card reader
34 mm ExpressCard
15-pin VGA video connector
Dimensions & Weight*
Width: 13" / 330mm
Height: (front/back) 0.65-0.78inches/16.5-19.7mm
Depth: 9.06" / 230mm
Starting weight: 3.5lbs/1.59kg (with 6-cell battery)