The ultimate 17.3" ISV-certified mobile performance
Professionals who need workstation performance for their most demanding applications.
Productive mobilityNo matter where work takes you, the enhanced usability and robust feature set of the Dell Precision™ M6600 enables you to accomplish more in less time.
- Stay productive in low-light environments with the optional backlit keyboard.
- Keep in touch while on the move with a broad range of wireless* options, including wireless LAN, mobile broadband, WiMAX™ and Bluetooth®.
- Conveniently carry all your digital assets; up to 1.6TB* of storage with dual hard drives and solid-state (SSD) Mini Card options.
- Help protect your most valuable asset, your intellectual property, with optional Dell DataSafe™ Encryption, fingerprint reader, System Track protection and recovery service.
Steadfast dependabilityDesigned for professionals who demand strength and reliability, the Dell Precision™ M6600 is constructed for a long life of dependable service and, if needed, serviceability that’s easy to depend on:
- ISV certification to ensure established software reliability for demanding applications.
- Rigid and durable aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis with a sleek professional design.
- Compatibility with all Dell E-family docking options.
- Robust manageability options, including Intel® vPro™, to help keep operations running smoothly and IT costs down.
- Quick removal bottom door for easy access to the system’s critical components.
- Help prevent data loss from system drops with the integrated Fast Response Free Fall Sensor.
- Designed for durability and MIL-STD-810G tested for extreme temperatures, vibration, dust, altitude and shock.
Service that goes beyond your expectations
Rest assured that your Precision mobile workstation will be well covered should an issue arise. Dell can get you up and running quickly and help you stay productive with responsive service and technicians.
Optional Custom Factory Integration (CFI)
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express
- AMD FirePro M8900 Mobility Pro with 2GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
NVIDIA Quadro 3000M with 2GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
NVIDIA Quadro 4000M with 2GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
NVIDIA Quadro 5010M with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
- 43.9cm(17.3") HD+(1600x900) Dell UltraSharp™ display: anti-glare, LED-backlit, Premium Panel Guarantee
43.9cm(17.3") FHD(1920x1080) Dell UltraSharp™ multi-touch display: LED-backlit, supports stylus / four finger simultaneous touch, Premium Panel Guarantee
43.9cm(17.3") FHD(1920x1080) Dell UltraSharp™ display: wide view, anti-glare, LED-backlit, Premium Panel Guarantee7
- DVD-ROM; Slot load DVD+/-RW; Blu-ray Disc™ writer
- Communication Options :
Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMax
Intel Centrino® Advanced -N + WiMAX 6250
Intel Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 3x3
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- Lock slot
Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM 1.2)
I/O Interface Security
Intel Anti-Theft Protection option (iATP)
Optional Contactless SmartCard reader
Standard or FIPS certified fingerprint reader
FIPS certified hardware-based full disk encryption
- Dual integrated high quality speakers and dual integrated noise cancelling digital array microphones
Optional, integrated, light sensitive HD video webcam with Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
Port Replicators: E-Port Plus port replicator; Simple E-Port port replicator; E-Legacy Extender legacy port replicator
Stands: E-View Laptop Stand; E-Series Basic Monitor Stand; E-Series Flat Panel Monitor Stand
Anti-microbial keyboard with number pad: standard or optional backlit
Multi-touch touchpad with three buttons; track stick with three buttons
Four finger multi-touch and stylus display option
Aluminum and magnesium alloy
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 7.77lbs; 3.5kg
2 full and 2 half Mini-Card slots
Standard I/O Ports:
Left Rear Right 1 - Lock Slot 1 - VGA 2 - USB 3.0 2 - USB 2.0 1 - RJ-45 1 - DisplayPort 1 - IEEE 1394 1 - eSATA / USB 2.0 1 - Wireless switch 1 - Microphone 1 - HDMI 1 - Headphone 1 - 10-in-1 media card reader* 1 - SmartCard reader 1 - 54mm ExpressCard slot
*Media reader supports: SD, SD-XC, plus legacy - SD, SDIO, MMC, XD, MS, MS Pro, Mini-MMC, MMC+
- Power Supply:
240W AC adapter
9-cell (97Wh); 9-cell (87Wh) 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty5
- Environmental standards (eco-labels) include:- ENERGY STAR® 5.0, EPEAT Gold; China - RoHS, CECP, CEC; EU - RoHS, WEEE;
Germany - GS Mark; South Korea - RoHS, Eco-label; Japan - RoHS, Energy Law, Green PC
Other environmental options: Dell Energy Smart settings (select configurations); Dell Asset Recovery Service
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Introducing Dell ProSupportProfessional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™* starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialized Onsite Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include:||Keep Your Hard Drive — Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.||Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration (CFI) services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services offer safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services, including hardware and software training as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach, featuring instructor-led classrooms, virtual courses and even self-directed online options that enable you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity and reduce end-user requests and downtime.