Maximum security and performance, made affordable.
We’ve raised the bar with dual-core Intel-based thin clients that offer excellent multimedia performance and broad connectivity.
Powerful, yet cost-effective.Expect surprising performance at an affordable price with the Wyse 3030 thin clients. A dual-core Intel 1.6GHz processor and an integrated graphics engine combine to offer an excellent virtual desktop solution.
Maximize productivity with easy deployment. The Wyse 3030 arrives ready to connect to Citrix, Microsoft®, and VMware environments, right out of the box.
Flexible and easy to manage.Equipped with Windows® Embedded Standard 7, customers directly connect to peripherals including a USB 3.0 interface with access to legacy or customized apps locally or via a VPN connection for a secure, easily managed virtual desktop experience.
Multiple configuration options support a variety of interfaces including high-fidelity protocols, like HDX and Remote FX, and unified communications platforms such as Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync).
Right-sized management with Wyse Device Manager software allows for easy scaling, whether you’re supporting 10 users or 10,000 users.
Capable and competent, virtually anywhere.Affordability, performance and security abound in the Wyse 3030 thin clients, making them the ideal choice for several key virtual desktop environments.
Hospitality and retail:
- Smart I/O and compact dimensions make it great for installation at the point of service where a wide variety of peripherals, like barcode readers or scanners, are attached.
- Deployment, management and security are easily achieved across remote sites.
- Cost-effective pricing and power for running apps locally make it ideal for task and knowledge workers.
- Dual-screen support can help boost productivity.
- Highly configurable security features meet compliance changes quickly and easily.
- Clinician workstations require the flexible deployment capabilities and connectivity to a wide variety of interfaces.
- Its small footprint saves space in tight environments.
- Highly configurable security features meet constantly changing compliance and access-policy changes quickly and easily.
- Classrooms, labs and libraries can benefit from affordable pricing.
- Flexible I/O provides support for a wide range of legacy classroom and multimedia peripherals.