For professional creators
Highest performing and fully customizable workstations certified with professional applications. Featuring the most powerful Intel® processors and an innovative design.
|Affordable tower workstations for professional performance.||Compact tower workstation for mission-critical performance and reliability.||Powerful tower and rack workstations made for scalability|
Professional Graphics Performance
Meet the new Dell Precision Mobile Workstations
- Meet the family.Introducing the redesigned Precision mobile workstations – featuring a new industrial design, mobile Intel® processors and all the power you need.
- Precision 15 3000 SeriesAffordable, fully configurable 15" mobile workstation in a thin and light design.
- Precision 15 5000 SeriesThinnest, lightest, smallest 15" mobile workstation with big performance.
- Precision 15 7000 SeriesDell's most powerful 15" mobile workstation with Intel® processors and a PremierColor 4K display.
- Precision 17 7000 SeriesDell's most powerful 17" mobile workstation, featuring Intel® processors and a PremierColor 4K Ultra HD display.
The latest technologies
With available 4K Ultra HD touch displays, durable Corning Gorilla Glass, and chassis built thin and light for portability or performance-driven to support multiple hard drives, the Precision mobile workstations are equipped to realize your creations.
The Precision Optimizer was engineered to maximize your time and increase efficiency by offering expertly-tuned settings to detect demands by specific software titles to ensure your Precision workstation is performing at its peak.
Mission critical reliability
Dell dedicates thousands of hours to rigorous testing with professional software companies like Autodesk, Adobe and Solidworks in order to deliver reliable and fully optimized workstations, so you can create with confidence.
Expert help from ProSupport Plus
ProSupport Plus is the most complete service and support service in the industry. You get 24x7 priority access to help for hardware and software challenges, accidental damage repairs, optional return of replaced hard drives, and even onsite support.