Software, Security and Antivirus
Find downloads and information for your Dell products and services including Operating System reinstallation, system updates, drivers and applications.
- Dell SupportAssist for PCs and tablets Automated, proactive and predictive support
- Proactive, predictive, and automated support technology to enable faster resolution and reporting.
- Everything you need to get started, all in one place. Click here to get Dell Help Support.
- Find instructions and resources to mitigate the side-channel vulnerabilities known as Meltdown and Spectre affecting many modern microprocessors.
- Find help to back up and secure your information, and protect your investment from physical theft or virus attacks. Get your security and antivirus protection all in one spot.
- Install, activate or troubleshoot Microsoft Office software coming with your Dell device or bought as a standalone license.
- Install the My Dell application to improve your experience by centralizing key software, apps, self-help articles and warranty info. Learn about My Dell application today!
- Dell strives to help our customers minimize risk associated with security vulnerabilities in our products. Our goal is to provide customers with timely information, guidance and mitigation options to address vulnerabilities.
- Maximize your gaming performance. Find tips and instructions to quickly fix you rig, use Game Mode or Windows 10 Game Bar or install the latest updates.
- Find instructions and resources to mitigate the side-channel vulnerabilities known as Speculative Store Bypass (CVE-2018-3639) and Rogue System Register Read (CVE-2018-3640).
- Save your energy. Dell Power Manager is an application that allows end users to maximize their system’s battery life by configuring how the battery should be maintained based on their personal preferences.