Table of Contents:
- Removing the Toner Cartridge
- Installing a Toner Cartridge
This article provides information on "How to Remove and Install the Toner Cartridge on the H625cdw / H825cdw / S2825cdn Dell Laser Printers"
1. Removing the Toner Cartridge
Dell toner cartridges are available only through Dell. You can order cartridges online at Dell.com/Supplies. It is recommended to use Dell toner cartridges for your printer. Dell does not provide warranty coverage for problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Dell.
Note: Never throw used toner cartridge into fire. The residual toner could explode resulting in burns and injuries. Do not shake the used toner cartridge. This may cause toner spills. Ensure that you remove all the paper from the MPF and close the MPF cover before removing the toner cartridge.
Back to Top
- Grasp the grips on both sides of the front cover, and then pull it down to open (Figure 1).
- Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge that you want to replace, and then pull it out (Figure 2).
Warning: Do not shake the toner cartridge. This may cause toner spills.
2. Installing a Toner Cartridge
- Unpack a new toner cartridge of the desired color.
- Shake the new toner cartridge six times to distribute the toner evenly (Figure 3).
- Align the toner cartridge to the notches on the associated cartridge slot, and then insert the toner cartridge (Figure 4).
- Push the toner cartridge all the way in until you feel a click (Figure 5).
- Close the front cover (Figure 6).
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
More information can be found in the User Guide
for your model printer, or visit our Printer Support site
for additional information, troubleshooting articles and videos.
Purchase Toner and other Dell Laser Printer Supplies
(select your country in the dropdown shown)
It is recommended that only Dell Branded toner, drums, transfer rollers or other consumables are used in our laser printers. Dell cannot guarantee compatibility or the print quality of any 3rd party consumables.
Back to Top