016-794 Network Not Ready Error on the LCD Panel [ Dell™ 3110cn, 3115cn Printer ]
- Cycle power on the Printer.
- Turn the printer off.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Turn the printer on.
- Determine if the issue still occurs.
- Ping the Printer.
You would need the Printer IP Address in order to ping the printer from the computer. If possible use command prompt - ping command.
- Determine if the printer is connected (ping was successful).
- The printer is not connected to the network: Research for " Printer Communication Failure ".
- Ping was OK:
- Verify the address book is set correctly.
- When the printer is Ready (Copy, Scan, Fax appears in the LCD), press the Down button until Fax is indicated,
then press the Select button.
- Press the Down button until Phone Book is indicated, then press the Select button.
- Locate the number that is being dialed, and verify that it is correct.
- If the same problem still persists, Contact Technical Support.
Datum der letzten Änderung: 11/02/2010 12:00 AM