Article Summary: This article provides information on best practices for Hyper-V clusters using iSCSI - configuring Do Not Allow Cluster Network Communication on This Network on iSCSI networks
It is recommended to select Do no allow cluster network communication on this network on the iSCSI NIC's of a Hyper-V failover cluster server. Follow the steps in the solution to achieve this goal.
1. Open the Windows Failover Cluster Manager by opening Server Manager, click on Tools and click Failover Cluster Manager.
2. Choose Networks and expand the tree by clicking the arrow next to Networks.
3. Right-click on the the iSCSI-1 network and select Properties.
4. Ensure Do not allow cluster network communication on this network is selected.
5. Click OK to save the settings.
6. Repeat steps 3 through 5 on any remaining iSCSI networks.
Additional information about best practices for Hyper-V failover clustering can be found on TechNet.
Datum der letzten Änderung: 08/27/2014 08:52 AM
Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.