The Dell Client Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager provides monitoring in Operations Manager for Dell Business Client Computers (Latitude, Precision, Optiplex,XPS,Venue Pro Tablets) running Dell OpenManage Client Instrumentation (OMCI).
The latest version is 6.1 (released August 2015)
Key new features in Dell Client Management Pack 6.1:
- Support for Dell Command | Monitor version 9.1.
- Enabled Windows 10 support
- Monitoring Battery health along with battery charging status
- Added an alert for Error-correcting Code (ECC) Memory
Key new features in Dell Client Management Pack 6.0:
- Support for rebranding of Dell OpenManage Client Instrumentation (OMCI) to Dell Command | Monitor.
- Support for Dell | Command Monitor version 9.0.
- Support for model, part numbers, and manufacturer in memory inventory.
- Support for new alerts from Intel-based Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) controller, LSI-based RAID controller, virtual disk, and physical disk.
- Support for health monitoring of current and voltage sensors.
- Support for monitoring of Dell Venue Pro tablets
Key new features in Dell Client Management Pack 5.1:
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 as management server operating system
- Support for OMCI RAID controller events
- Support for OMCI versions up to 8.2
Key new features in Dell Client Management Pack 5.0:
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2 (Update: 11/15/13)
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1.
- Support for OpenManage Client Instrumentation (OMCI) v8.1 and v8.1.1.
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8 with OMCI v8.1.1.
Version 6.1 Documentation
Version 6.0 Documentation
Version 5.1 Documentation
Table1: Product Documentation
Technical Article & Wikis