File Upload Portal is a web-based application which allows the customer to upload files to Dell Technical support for support case resolution. It can be found at https://upload.dell.com
. When a SupportAssist Technical Collections (SATC) is compiled, the preferred method of transferring the data to technical support is to upload it at this site.
Once logs have been collected all logs should be uploaded to Support Assist Tech Console. This tool will act as our single database for all logs, providing Engineers with a historical view. To upload the SATC at https://upload.dell.com
, follow the below instructions.
- Browse to URL https://upload.dell.com
- Enter and Verify the Service Tag
- Enter contact name and email address. You can also specify Dell EMC Contact email
- Drag and drop or choose files to upload.
- Click upload
- For a full playlist of video tutorials on the use and functionality of SupportAssist, click here.
- To find out how to generate a SATC using iDRAC7 or iDRAC8, click here.
- To find out how to generate a SATC using iDRAC9, click here.