Table of Contents:
- Skewing with 3x5 and 4x6 Cards
1. Skewing with 3x5 and 4x6 Cards
Users have reported a print skewed issue when using 3x5 and 4x6 cards with the B3460dn, B3465dn, and B3465dnf Dell Laser Printers. To resolve the issue, please use the following method:
- Press and Hold Buttons 3 + 6 and Power on the machine to enter Diagnostic Mode.
- Press Down to Printer Setup Menu and Press OK or select this option to see Engine Settings.
- Scroll Down to Engine Setting 2 and Press OK or select this option.
- Enable Double Pick Mode by changing the value for Engine Setting 2 to 64 and Pressing OK or Submit.
- Scroll Down to Engine Setting 4 and Press OK or Select this option.
- Enable Quiet Mode for the MPF only by changing the value for Engine Setting 4 to 16 and Pressing OK or Submit.
- Restart the printer.
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
More information can be found in the User Guide
for your model printer, or visit our Printer Support site
for additional information, troubleshooting articles and videos.
Purchase Toner and other Dell Laser Printer Supplies
(select your country in the dropdown shown)
It is recommended that only Dell Branded toner, drums, transfer rollers or other consumables are used in our laser printers. Dell cannot guarantee compatibility or the print quality of any 3rd party consumables.
Back to Top