How to Resolve a Paper Jam When Using the Dell A920 or 922 All-In-One Printer
||This article provides information on clearing paper jams on the Dell A920 or 922 All-In-One Printer.|
Table of Contents:
- Avoiding a Paper Jam in an All-In-One Printer
- Clear the Paper Jam
|| Avoiding a Paper Jam in an All-In-One Printer |
Here are some recommended ways to avoid paper jams:
Back to Top
- Use paper that is recommended for inkjet printers.
- Do not force paper into the printer.
- Do not load too much paper into the printer.
- Verify that you are not loading more then 100 sheets of paper into the printer.
- Verify that you are placing the paper against the right side of the paper support with the print side facing you.
- Verify that the paper guide rests against the left edge of the paper and does not cause the paper to bow in the paper support.
- Verify that the printer is on a flat, level surface.
- Make sure you select the correct paper type and size in the All-In-One Center that is installed on your computer.
Back to Top
- Power off the printer by pressing the Power button on the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid on the printer.
- Locate any stuck sheets of paper and pull firmly on the paper to remove it from the printer.
- Close the scanner lid on the printer.
- Power the printer back on by pressing the Power button on the printer.
Article ID: SLN60868
Last Date Modified: 01/15/2013 12:00 AM