Mac OS Printer Installation
This article provides information on how to install a printer in the MAC OS X environment.
- Download the driver package your printer and run the file to install it. There are 2 options for accessing the Printer Setup Utility.
- Open the Utilities folder by going to the Go Menu, and selecting Utilities.
- Locate and open the Printer Setup Utility.
- Click on the Apple button in the upper left hand by default, then click on System Preferences.
- Locate and open the Print and Fax icon.
- If there are no printers already installed, you will be prompted to add a new printer, click the Add button to add a new printer.
- If there are printers already installed, click the <+> and you will be able to add additional printers.
Article ID: SLN149288
Last Date Modified: 08/07/2018 12:33 PM