Contents: Download - Documentation - Whitepapers - Forum
The Dell Printer Management Pack Suite with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and System Center Essentials (SCE) environment allows you to manage, monitor, and ensure the availability of the Dell Printers
Key features of Dell Printer Management Pack:
- Supports discovery of Dell Printers in a network.
- Performs the inventory of Dell Printers.
- Supports health monitoring of Dell printers in a network.
- Launches the Printer console from the OpsMgr console.
- Displays the Simple Network Management (SNMP) alerts.
The latest version is 6.0 (released January 2015)
Key new features in Dell Printer Management Pack 6.0:
- Releases of the most recent models of Dell printers. To view the list of supported Dell Printers, see Supported Dell Printers in the User’s Guide.
Key new features in Dell Printer Management Pack 5.0:
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2 (Update: 11/15/13)
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager.
- Support for 6 new Dell Color Printers and 9 new Dell Mono Laser Printers.
- Support for Printer MIB v2 (RFC 3805).
- Support for Windows Server 2012 as a SCOM Management Server.
Version 6.0 Documentation
Technical Article & Wikis